FOURTEEN 💫💫

Me and Marie got an uber to drop us off in the centre of Manchester and I'd never seen a city so pretty.
We went to Smith's Cafe which is my favourite place to go when in Manchester. I've been to Manchester about four times and the last three times I've come to Manchester I've always got their famous grilled cheese Sandwiches and their iced tea which is to die for!!

Marie got sparking water and a ham toastie. We both sat down with our orders and ate and talked about ordering things from ikea or Home sense for the Babies nursery. As jordan was going to paint the room but with the fixtures for both Liverpool and International Break it was hard.
We got our bags together and left the cafe to walk the short distance to the shopping centre.

Maia.Steel added to their Story

Steel added to their Story

Trent's POV...

The last few days have been tough with us all training for Saturdays game. Today we got to decide what we did Majority of us chose to go arcade and bowling and the rest chose cinema.
In the end we were all off to go bowling and go on some of the arcade games.

After training we all got changed and walked down to the front door ready for the Coach to pick us up.
Because we are playing for our country majority of the time we are working hard but sometimes the boss will let us have a little bit of time to just have fun.

I haven't spoken to Maia in four days but we interacted on social media. Jordan keeps telling me just to message her and just see how she is. But I don't want to bother her as she was on her week off.
I'll be honest it made my sad a little knowing she won't be at the game but again why would she its not like where together or anything.

The buses came and picked us up, I sat next to Jadon we talked about fifa all the way until we pulled up outside.
We all got off the bus and walked off into the arcade area. Jordan, Jadon, Madders and the rest of the boys were all going to play on the arcade machines. Whereas me, Mason, Joe, Chilly, Tyrone and Ox were going to play bowling. We all paired for our shoes and went to our station and started putting our names down.

Mine was TAA, Mason as Mouny, Joe's as GOMEZ, Chilly was Chilly, Tyrone as Mings and Ox as King Ox. We were all set and started playing.

Trentarnold66 added to their Story