Chapter Six

Depuis le début

"BAMMMM I lost! Stop disturbing me while I am playing.." whined Mark and pouted. Bam just giggled while looking at his housemate who was whining cutely. 

My gosh, he's so cute I just want to poke his nose. WHAT I AM THINKING! Get yo'self together Bam. Bam talked internally.

"Ooohhhhh~ Sowry~" apologized Bam cutely, returning the cute to Mark while caressing his housemate's hair. Now, Mark was feeling weird about what Bam just did. So, he weirdly stared at Bam. The fuck Bam is acting like this-

"Marky, stop whining like that. You are so cute, lol. Give me some ideas, won't you?" said Bam and smirked slightly. Mark just smile but the lower lips were pouted, showing that he was a bit flattered by what the other person said. Then, crossed his legs and rest them on the coffee table that was placed in front of the couch. He played a new round of games.

"I don't know Bam, I got no ideas. I want to play this game first" replied Mark. Bam seems like he was thinking of something while looking at Mark who played games.

"Game... That's it, play games. That is the idea"

"What?" Mark asked curiously.

"Playing a game, we can start by playing games. Mew likes to play game right?. Gulf teamed up with me all the time" said Bam. Mark sat straight immediately, facing Bam with an 'I think what you think' expression on his face. He smiled and nodded.

"Let's go" Mark stood and grabbed Bam's hand to lead him toward somewhere. Bam just followed his housemate before he could think long about their hands being held together right now. Bam felt weird and at the same time, he felt good by Mark's warm touch. Why- I am so confused right now.

"Wh- where are we going?" Bam asked and stuttered.

"7077 of course~ To play a game with those two. You bring Gulf, I bring Mew. Let's play in their living room" Mark replied. Bam just nodded and understood. Once they reach 7077, Mark knocked on the door.

Gulf who had just finished brewing his morning drink, coffee when he heard the door was knocked. He left his morning coffee on the kitchen countertop and walked toward the door. He opened it inwardly without uttering any word with his daily cold expression.

"Morning Kana" uttered both Mark and Bam when Gulf's face appeared. Mark and Bam shamelessly walked into 7077.

"What are you two doing right here?" Gulf asked while looking at those two with an expression of cluelessness. He went toward the kitchen to take his morning coffee with him. Mark immediately went into Mew's room. Suddenly...

"Kana, let's play a game" simpered Bam. Kana raised his eyebrows at his best-friend who was weird today. Why not weird when he can just text Gulf to play a game with him. Something new here...

"What's with you, Bam? You can just text me and we can play games in our rooms without the need of meeting each other" uttered Kana while sipping his coffee after blowing it to cool it down.

"erm... I just- we- I never hang out with you here, let's play a game here. You are not going anywhere right? Let's play pleaseee... we'll play with Mark" said Bam to beg the other person who was staring at his weird action.

"Uh-, I don't want to hear your stupid beg anymore. I'm getting my phone in the bedroom" Gulf shook his head to Bam's weird behavior and went into his room to pick up his phone.

Meanwhile, in Mew's room, Mark was still begging Mew to play games with him while Mew is still doing some random work tutorials.

"Mo'rk, I will play with you but not now..." Mew insisted and still drafting something on the sheet. Mark stood beside him.