Chapter 33

SUPRISE UPDATE!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NASH!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We both walk down to the vending machine and I buy some Sour Patch Kids and a Snapple. We walk over to the venue which is right across the street. Once we walk in, and walk into the huge convention room, I see a stage straight ahead and 3 tables on each side lining the 2 walls adjacent to the one with the stage. Mahogany is finishing setting up her DJ equipment in front of the stage, and the guys are running around shooting nerf guns at eachother. I get hit in the chest with a nerf bullet and turn to see that Gilinsky was the one to hit me. I quickly grab a Nerf gun off of a table right next to me, soon to be followed by Cam. I duck under a table and dodge a bullet. I start shooting randomly, and end up hitting 2 people under a table across from me which turn out to be Aaron and Hayes. someone shoots a bullet and ends up hitting the far wall behind the stage and all of the lights go out.

"Awhhhh come on guys!" Mhogany yells from somewhere to my right. "I was almost done setting my stuff up."

"Who shot the frikkin bullet!" Nash yells from my near left. No one answers. I blindly get on my hands and knees, and end up knocking my head on one of the table legs.

"Ouch." I say grabbing my head and collapsing to the floor.

"Who was that?" Taylor shouts.

"Me." I say weakly. All of the sudden someones hand touched my leg and I freak out. "Ohmygosh." I say catching my breath.

"It's alright. It's just me." I hear Cam say right next to me.

"You scared me." I say grabbing my forehead, still in pain.

"Are you alright?" He whispers.

"Yeah, my head hurts though." I say quietly back. I feel his hand grab mine and slowly help me up. Once I'm up, he puts his hand on the small of my back to steady me, and I shiver at his touch. He blindly leads me to I dont know where, and I end up sitting on a table with him sitting next to me, still holding my hand.

"Can anyone see anything?!" I hear Matt scream from the opposite side of the room. The buys mutter some nos.

"Well does anyone have their phone on them?" I ask. "I can't find mine." I say searching around the table and giving up.

"Oh yeah." Carter says and pulls out his phone shining it at Aaron and Hayes. I quickly pull my hand away from Cams. "Sorry." I mutter just so he can here.

"Its alright." Cam says quietly.

"What the hell did you guys do to this place?" Kevin shouts walking in to the room.

"Uhh, the power kinda went out." Nash says.

"You guys already ruined the room and the event doesn't start till tomorrow." Kevin says turning on his flashlight.

He shines the flashlight directly on my phone, which is sitting under a table right next to the one I'm sitting on.

"Found it!" I say leaping off the table, and swooping down to grab my phone. I turn the flashlight on, and sit back down next to Cam.

"Guys, do you know where the power box is?" Danny asks us.

"Uhh, no." Hayes answers back.

"Alright, everyone up and looking for the power box!" Kevin shouts, and we all jump up. I as well as everyone else turns the flashlights on our phones, and we start looking.

Cam goes with me, and we search down a hallway we found. It looked super sketchy to me, so I grabbed Cams hand and stayed kinda close.  We looked and found the bathrooms, but didn't find a power box.

 We walked back out of the hallway, and into the main room. I let go of Cams hand and we kept walking. I walked over towards a table. Once I stopped at the table, I felt a pair of hands grab my shoulders and I let out a shriek.

All of the sudden I heard Gilinsky laughing behind me.

"What the Hell?!" I shouted, turning around.

Jack and Jack were laughing.

"BOO!" Cam shouted, scaring the Jacks, and causing them to shriek. Cam and I laughed.

"You know, I'd be worried if I were you... Paige gets pretty good revenge." Cam whispers to them in an eerie voice. I l.augh.

"Hey guys, I found the box!" Danny shouts. "You guys can go back now." He says, sounding more like an order than a request.

We all start walking towards the door, Cam and I trailing behind the rest of the guys and Mahogany.

"Shit. I don't have my phone on me." Cam says checking his pockets.

"I can help you look." I say waving my phones flashlight around, as the rest of the guys leave.

We check almost everywhere.

"Um, where was the last place you had it?" I ask him.

"Uhh, I think under the table." He says. I check under the tables, and sure enough, there sat his phone.

"Yayyyy!" He shouts in a girly voice running over to it and picking it up. I chuckle a bit at his child-like attitude, and start walking towards the door.

All of the sudden I feel his arms wrap around my waist from behind, and he picks me up off the ground a bit.

"Thank you." He whispers in my ear. I shiver.

"Your welcome!" I say childish, and squirm out of his grip. 

I run towards the exit, but he easily catches up and grabs me again.

"Cam!" I shout laughing.

"You can't run from me!" He says picking me up and running out the doors with me over his shoulder.

He crosses the street, and runs through the parking lot. He finally puts me down in the hotel lobby. I all of the sudden get really tired, and lean on Cam to stay up.

"Woah there." Cam says. "You tired?"

"Yeahh..." I say sleepily. Cam squats, and I jump on his back. He walks down the hall, and towards the stairs. Thank God he didn't take the elevator.

He walks up 4 flights of stairs without trouble, and down the hall to my hotel room. I struggle with taking the room key out of my pocket, and sliding it in the door while on his back. The door opens, and no one is in it.

"The guys must be watching a movie in someone elses room." Cam says to me, setting me down.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I ask.

"Sure." Cam says. "Which one?"

"I have 21 Jump Street in my suitcase." I say walking over to it and pulling it out.

"Sounds good to me." He says.

I turn around and see him laying down on my bed... Shirtless...

"Umm... You alright?" Cam says smirking.

"Uhh yeah." I say walking over and putting it in the TV. Then I lay down next to Cam.

Cams POV

Paige lays down next to me and snuggles up. I put my arm around her and we begin watching the movie. It wasn't too far into the movie, when I heard light snores coming from her mouth. I kissed her forehead, then rested mine on hers, quickly falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel like this chapter sucks... Oh my gosh.

But I have a pretty good plot for the story now!

I can't believe Nash is 17! WOWWWWW hes growing up too fasttt!

Hope you guys had a great christmas! I know I did!

UNTIL TUESDAY!

ByE LoVeS!!!

-Taylor <3