Chapter 3

Chapter 3~

We hop in the car and Nash asks me, "Sooo... you excited?".

I quickly respond, "WELL DUHHH!".

Nash laughs while Hayes sits in the back. "Wait? you already told her?" Hayes says to Nash.

"Yeah."

"But I thought you were gonna tell her after school when I was around!" Hayes whines.

"Well you would've been around if you hadn't overslept! Besides...Skylynn leaked." Nash said to Hayes.

"In my defense, I would've been up alot earlier if someone would've told me that we had Magcon, so I would've had time to pack." Hayes states.

"You did know! Bart called us last week!" Nash says.

I jump into the conversation, "Anyways, how long does it take you to pack?" I say to Hayes.

"Hey, I have alot of stuff." Hayes says towards me.

"You're a guy, how much stuff do you need?" I say.

"2 bags worth." he says.

"DUDE! Why do you need 2 bags of stuff for 7 days!" Nash says.

"Wait a sec-" I stop the conversation. "7 days? I thought it was just a weekend thing?" I say to Nash.

"Well, I made it into a whole week so we could hang around and see stuff in California." Nash says.

"Ohh, okay." I say to Nash. "Even still," I look back at Hayes, "You still don't need 2 bags."

"Okay. You see this?" he says pointing to his hair while he flips it over- dramatically. "How do you think I keep it so voluminous?" He says with a smirk on his face.

"Okay, Paige." Nash says to Hayes

"I do not sound like Paige!" Hayes shouts.

"Yeah! ... Wait I don't sound like that!" I say to both of them while they burst into tears laughing.

I sit there with my arms crossed until we pull up to Hayes school. Hayes gets out of the car and grabs his stuff.

"We will pick you up after school. You better be ready." Nash warns Hayes.

Hayes just slams the door. We drive towards our school now.

"Our plane takes off at 5 tonight, and we are meeting Cameron at the airport."

"Well, that doesn't give me much time to pack."

"Ohh okay Hayes." He smirks

"HEY! I have a reason. I am a girl!" I defend myself.

"Okay whatever" He says as he rolls his eyes jokingly. "Well, you're gonna have to pack quickly then because we are leaving for the airport by 3:45." He says as we pull into the high school parking lot.

"Well bye! See you after school." I say while hopping out of his convertible.

"Bye, and try not to tell many people okay?" he says to me.

"Kay." I say giddily. I start skipping towards the school. About halfway to the entrance, I stop. "You coming?" I say while turning back to him.

"What, yeah." he says looking up at me from his phone. He grabs his bag, and mocks me by skipping towards me. Once he catches up, we skip side by side into the entrance of the school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's still short! Believe me when I say chapters get MUCH longer. I'm done posting for the day so maybe I'll post tomorrow!

See you soon!

-t