Chapter 16

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!*

My alarm on my phone goes off. I open my eyes, and its bright. I cant see anything, because of my eyes adjusting to the light. I reach for my phone on the night stand, and look at the time 6:00.

"WHAT IS THAT NOISE!" Nash shouts, from the bed next to me, and I jump up startled.

"ohmahgosh, you scared me!" I say catching my breath. I now remember that I'm in California, and I no longer need to get up for school for this week. Relieved, I reach for my phone, and turn off the alarm.

I lay back down in my bed, and fall back asleep.

.................................................

 I wake up to a knock on my door. I lazily get out of bed, and look in the mirror. I'm in a tanktop, some shorts, and my hair is up in a ponytail, that is half fallen out from sleep. I ignore the fact that I look like I just fell out of a tree, and answer the door.

I open it, and Taylor is standing there.

He looks at me. "Uhhh... is Nash there?" He asks.

I turn around and look at his bed. Empty. I look over at Hayes' bed, which is also empty besides a little note on the foot of the bed.

"Umm no, but 1 second I gotta check something." I say. I walk over to the bed with the note on it, and it reads,

Heyy Paige. Me,  Hayes, and some of the guys went to McDonalds to pick up some breakfast. We will be back soon. If you want anything, text us if its not too late.

-Nash.

I look up, to find that Taylor is now sitting on the chair in the hotel room.

"They must've just left for McDonalds to get some breakfast. Want something?" I say grabbing my phone.

"Sure. Tell them to get me 2 Sausage Burritos, and a large Coke."

"Okay." I say grabbing my phone and texting Nash.

Me: Hey, did you order yet?

Not even a minutre later he replys,

Nash: No, pulling into the drive thru now. Whatcha want?

I quickly text back.

Me: Can you get me 2 steak, egg, and cheese McMuffins, and a large Hi-C? Also, Taylor wants an order of sausage burritos, and a large Coke.

Nash: Sure, we will be back in 10

Me: Okay thanks. And who leaves a note these days? Most people just text.

Nash: Me, I like to keep it Classy ;)

Me: Okay James Bond. Bring me my food. PRONTO lol.

I put down my phone, and look at Taylor.

"They are ordering the food now, and will be back in 10 minutes."

"Okay." He says, and gets up. "Thanks. I'll leave you to get ready." He says getting up, and walking out the door.

"Okay, thanks. Bye." I say shutting the door behind him.

I walk over to my suitcase, and decide on unpacking it, since i was too lazy to do it last night. I take out all of my clothes, and put them in a drawer under the TV. I go in the bathroom, and brush my teeth, and fix my hair, putting it into a ponytail. I walked out, and sat on my bed. I scrolled through my twitter feed, and retweeted some things until I heard lots of footsteps in the halls. I walk out of the room, to see that the bouys have returned with many bags of food from McDonalds.

They all made their way to the sitting area at the end of the hall, and I followed behind them. We all sat down, and Nash, Cam, and Jack J., started handing out our food.

We all got our food, and started eating. In a matter of 5 minutes, it was all gone. Normally I don't like McDonalds food, because it was nasty to me, but I was starving, so at this point anything tastes good. We all were just sitting around, sipping on our drinks, and holding, a normal conversation, well as normal as you can get with these guys anyways.

"What do we want to do today?"  Aaron said.

"I don't know." Jacob responded.

"Maybe since Paige is our guest of honor, we could do what she wants?" Cam said.

"Well, since you asked... I was hoping we could hit the beach. I've always wanted to go to a Californian beach." I say taking advantage of this offer.

"That sounds great! We could go to Coronado Beach, on Coronado Island. It's pretty close." Cam said. "I went there when I was little a couple times. It's only a few minutes away."

"Sounds like a plan." Jack G said.

"We'll leave at 11" Nash said.

"I CALL BATHROOM!" I say shooting up, and sprinting to the hotel room before Hayes gets the chance to say anything.

I walk in, and grab a teal strapless bikini top, with those strings that hang freely, and some matching teal bottoms. I also grab some white short shorts with some destruction, and a white thin fabric tanktop from hollister. I run to the bathroom, and take a quick shower, doing my usual routine, and hop out. I ring out my hair, and dry it off. I don't straighten it, so once it drys, it has its natural beach wave to it. I don't mess with too much makeup, just some waterproof mascara. I walk out, and everyone is ready. I grab a beach towel, my phone, sunglasses, and some money, and stuff it in a beach bag, and head out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. shorter chapter today! It's kinda just a filler. If i didn't stop now, I wouldn't stop for awhile, and I need to sleep. I promise I'll update soon. Remember, those people who signed up for cast parts, If you haven't already comment on the previous authors note your name, appearance, and some hobbies, and interests you like. If you don't I will either recast the part or just make up a character. If you have already I will look for it in the prevvious chapters, but if you would to make it easier on me comment it again, so i can write it down this time.

Sooo... I wanted to know... who do you ship?

Jaige (Jack + Paige)

Caige (Cam + Paige)

Pailor (Taylor + Paige)

Pacob (Jacob + Paige)

Comment!

Okay well I will update when I can! 

See you soon!

-t