Chapter 5

"You wanna ride it, my motorcycle. You've got a license , but you got the right to! Gonna pop a wheelie! Don't try too high to. Take it easy on the clutch, cause girl I like you! COME GET IT BAE!!!" Hayes, Nash and I sing (scream) along with the radio as we pull into the airport parking lot. We've been literally screaming to the radio the whole ride here.

The song finishes, and we all get out. Hayes and I take the bags out of our trunk while Nash calls Cameron. After he gets off the phone, he says that Cam is running late, and we should meet him at security. So Hayes, Nash and I head towards the airport entrance.

We head inside, and walk to security. We are standing in line, when we hear a commotion behind us.

I turn around and see Cam rushing towards us while being chased by a huge group of girls.

"Hey Cam!" Nash yells.

Cam looks up at Nash and trips over his bag. Then he disappears under a group of girls.

Hayes pulls my arm, he begins to say something to me, which I already know what it is.

"On it!" I say to him over the screaming of girls.

This is what happens when I hang out with famous people. Me not being famous makes me the person that helps them out of trouble. I've grown to know how to handle these situations.
I walk over to Cam, and pull the deranged girls off of him. I help him up, and hand him his bags I retrieved while taking care of the fans.

His eyes adjusted, and since they did, they never left mine.

Cam's POV

I got stuck in traffic on my way to the airport. Once I got there, I pulled in to the parking lot, and hopped out of my car. I took my bags out of my trunk, and locked the car. I looked to my right, and there was this group of girls, spotted me.

Shoot.

They start running towards me, and I bolt to the building, dragging my bags behind me. I was pretty far ahead of them until I got to the door. I struggled getting my bags through the door, but eventually I got them through. The girls were now on my tail. I sprinted towards security. I looked for Nash, but didn't see him until he shouted, "Hey Cam!". I looked at him, and tripped over my bags. The next thing I know, the girls are on top of me.

A few seconds later, I feel a hand helping me up. Once my eyes adjusted, I looked at the person who helped me up, and it was Paige, Nash's sister.

I've hung out at Nash's house before, while she was around, but I didn't notice how beautiful she was. The way her long dark brown hair cascades down her back, and her bright blue eyes sparkle in the sunlight. How come I haven't noticed her before?

Paige's POV

I guess I didn't realize how cute he is. His brown eyes, and matching brown hair. He's also way taller than me.

"Hey" He says

"Oh, hi." I reply snapping out of my gaze.

He stands there looking at me for awhile until...

"Soooo..." Nash jumps in, "we better get going if we wanna catch our flight."
"Oh yeah, the flight." Cam says

__________________

We went through security, and gave our bags, so they would be on the plane. We were hungry, and we headed to the Taco Bell in the airport. The boys ordered their food, and I ordered a Supreme Burrito and a Baja Blast, and we sat down.

"So," Hayes started, and took a sip of his Pepsi. "what are we gonna do once we land?"

"Well, we have 5 days there, so we can do anything really." Cam said.

"Well, we should check into our hotel, then we can decide then." Nash said.

"Sounds like a plan." Hayes said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!! sorry I haven't posted lately! I was busy this week! Maybe I'll do a double update today, because you guys deserve it after the wait... well I wanted to say thanks for the reads, and keep it up! Vote for my story!

See you soon!

-t