Not Again

Brooklyn's Pov:

"Sooo... I was thinking of wearing a simple black suit and a tie that matches my eyes. What do you think?"

"I think a paper bag would help you more."

"Oh honey that just screams out, CHLOE."

''Ha-ha."

Rolling my eyes, I kept drinking down my soda as I listen in to my friends conversation. Aaron was talking about what he wanted to wear for the white dance. It was a huge thing in our school since the school would scholar it but no teacher would actually go since well... it was fill with students. A teacher's true nightmare unless.. you know, if the students are hot. I wouldn't mind some teacher scandal going on with me.

"Brook!"

Snapping back into realized I looked at my friends to see which one called me.

"Huh?" I asked.

"You never pay attention to me.'' Aaron said as he started to pout.

"Aw baby of course I do, sometime I end up just staring at you and getting lost in you gorgeous eyes." I said as I chuckled.

"Awww! Stop it."  Aaron said as he started laughing.

"Oh brother...."' Chloe said as she rolled her eyes.

"Anywhose, what was it you wanted to telll me?"

"Oh yea! I said I'm going to invite Wesley to the dance, you should invite Emma.''

"Mmmm I like the way you think. How about you, who are you going to invite Chloe?'' Turning my head, I looked directly at Chloe.

Wiping her lips with a napkin, she then placed it on the table and turned to look at me.

"Mm I'm not to sure, I've been too busy with cheerleading to check anyone out.''

"Do you want to go with a girl or a guy?" I asked knowing that Chloe dates both gender,

"Ehh I don't know.. I haven't gotten over Amanda."

"Oh God... Amanda isn't even you type, I don't even understand what you saw in her."

"She was something else." Chloe said as she started to chew on her bottom lip.

"Go with a guy!" Aaron said with a big smile.

"Why?"

''Cause it would look so cute! A gay couple, a lesbian couple, and a straight couple among the three musketeer."

"I''ll think about it ok?"

"OK!" Aaron exclaimed with another one of his perfect smile.

"Speaking of couples, I see Emma. Wanna ruin their lunch?" I asked my friends, as a smirk slowly found its way onto my face.

"But of course darling." I heard Chloe say.

"Na not really but thank you." Aaron said.

Turning to look at Aaron to give him a "What the fuck" look, I ended up saying aww. He was grabbing his sandwich with both hands and eating it as if he was a little boy. I swear he looks like his all muscle but in reality he's just a big teddy bear.

"Aaron sweetheart?"

Looking up at me, Aaron ended up looking as if he was caught doing something he wasn't suppose to be doing.

"We are going to go ruin their lunch ok?"

"Well... Ok but can I take my sandwich?"

Chuckling, I shook my head yes as I started to stand up. Both Chloe and Aaron followed suit, Aaron of course took his sandwich in his hand.