16

Naz  POV

"Hey Zari... we need to talk." Mel smiled lovingly at me. I rubbed her thigh and sat up yawning.

"What's up, love?" I lazily smiled at her.

"Can we be friends? I don't want to stay in this relationship knowing your affections aren't with me anymore. I love you." Mel had gentle loving eyes staring back at me. No malicious or ill intentions hid beneath.

Although my face probably looks distraught and sad. She was right.

"What about Taya?" I asked.

"We're her parents. We can successfully co-parent. We just need to focus on raising our daughter the right way, there can be no issues between us that effect my leading lady." Mel chuckled.

"Mel I have something to tell you too" I sighed  and her ears perked up

"You had sex with Xander?" She laughed I nodded

"I already know. A wife always knows." She winked and I felt bad but she put her hand on my shoulder.

"I've loved you since I met you. I won't ever stop loving you. I've loved you for 10 years and I'll love you for as many years until you die. With me loving you I want to let you know that you don't have to feel weird around me whenever you decide to get back with Xander." Mel had a few unshed tears in her eyes and I kissed them away.

"I vowed to love you until we die. My love for you is still unwavering. You're what kept me grounded and sound for years, you are my rock." She smiled at my words and planted a kiss on my lips. I held her face in my hands and deepened the kiss. I felt like it was electricity running through my veins and by the way she's moving closer I know she felt it too.

She soon pulled away and we caught our breath. I wanted to be with her and I wanted to be with Xander. My heart is confusing me.

"Way to go out with a bang Zari. Damnnn!!!" She laughed wildly as she stood up from the bed. She had slept in my button-up and walked back to her room.

"You know I got it like that!!" I yelled to her and she said yeah yeah.

I proceeded to call Xander and waited for the call to connect.

"Round 2?" She spoke sounding all cocky.

"Actually I need you to come over here," I spoke and before she could get her sentence out I yelled for Mel to come here.

"Yeah open the door dufus " she chuckled through the phone and Mel went to open it I guess because they both walked up to my room.

"What's the meaning of this?" Mel's eyeballed me.

"Xander kiss Mel," I demanded and they looked at me bewildered.

Omniscient POV

As Mel and Xander stared at an all too serious Naz, they felt confused and bewildered by the request. Melissa absolutely detested kissing Xander and didn't want to kiss her ex-wife's old-new boo. Xander found it intriguing and thought about it carefully. Mel has hella sex appeal. Xander was never surprised Mel bagged Naz because Nazari has a thing for eyeing raw beauty.

"Did I stutter?" Naz laughed. She found there predicament entertaining. In her heart, she knew they wouldn't but something wanted them too. She wanted them to just make out and makeup. She knows hands down anyone who has ever kissed Mel or Xander had to be creaming in their panties. At least she was she thought to herself.

"For who's enjoyment? Yours or ours?" Mel tested. For certain Melissa was definitely thinking about it. Wondering what is so great about Xander to make Naz ruin some of the best years of Mel's life.

"Mines. If you enjoy it though it'd be even better." Naz winked causing both women before to blush slightly. Naz is stirring up some sexual tension and she's loving it.

"Here I'll start." Naz chuckled. She crawled over to Mel like a lion ready to attack. She pulled Mel quickly and forcefully towards her pressing her body against Mel's. Mel let out a yelp and fell into Nazari's sudden embrace. Naz then proceeded to kiss her. The kiss was filled with so much raw energy that you could cut the tension with a knife.

Xander watched in amusement, enjoying the show. Naz went over to Xander and before she could make it, Xander closes the gap and tongued her down. Feeling jolts of electricity and the fire growing in between her thighs.

Mel watched and was surprised that she wasn't angry or upset. Instead rather aroused soaking and dripping down her leg just from watching them kiss and reminiscing on the kiss she just received. Naz pulled away and moved Mel to Xander.

Xander wanted to kiss Mel but instead of taking the first move, she let Mel do that. Mel stood shorter in comparison to Naz and Xander both. She was a 5'3 to their 5'9 and 5'11.

Mel jumped on Xander and before she went for the kill and let her lips touch Xander's she grazed her lips up Xander's neck and when she got to the spot she bit down. This caused Xander to choke her abruptly and her to let a soft moan before Xander presses her lips onto Mel's.

Naz watched this little dance the two women before were doing and felt herself quickly getting horny. She had noticed they had gotten lost in the kiss and Naz stepped in and parted them.

They were breathing heavy and lust clouded their better judgment.

They both pushed Naz onto the bed and smirked at each other.

Xander started stripping Mel of the little clothes she had on and sunk her teeth into Mel's neck as she gripped her breast. Mel making direct eye contact with Naz as she let out soft moans and whimpers. Xander's have slowly trailed down to Mel's treasure.

"Xander don't tease,.." Mel whined. Naz crawled up to them and reached behind Mel to get Xander's pussy as she sucked down onto Mel's neck. Mel reaches towards Naz and started to swirl fingers around her clit after finessing her way into her boxers.

The three women moaned out for each other not stop before it dawned on Mel, that door was wide open and Taya would be getting up at any minute.

She was sandwiched between the two and pushed them off of her.

"Taya is about to wake up any minute now. Xander go home and Naz takes a shower ." Mel had no room for negotiation in her tone.

" I like a woman in charge." Xander smirked and Mel pushed her out saying," yeah yeah get out."

She turned to Naz and before she could say anything Naz asked," shower together?"

Mel nodded. "Just a quick shower. I'm cooking breakfast and I shave things to do today with Taya. "

Naz nodded.

———

Soo?

Thoughts/Opinions?

Comment/Vote