11

Xander POV

The following day, I found myself lounging in the tub with Evelyn. Non-sexual sadly, but just eyeing her body was enough. No wonder Melissa is shaped so...nicely. I felt a tiny foot on the left of my chest and looked at the owner of said foot.

"Evelyn? I think you lost something. Lemme give it back to you" I smirked and pulled her to me in the tub using her foot. She wrapped her dainty legs around me and wrapped her arms around my shoulders pressing our breast together.

"Are you a lesbian?"I blurted out and she chuckled while stroking my hair.

She eyed me with her green eyes and a blush crept upon her cheeks.

"I don't do labels. I'm an equal opportunity kind of lover. Girls, Guys, Pans, A-Sexual, Trans. I love people, I love their bodies. I like to explore them from time to time. I like all. I've always had the same fascination, sexual, and emotional charge with women as I do all other different kinds of people. How do you think Mel came about? I wasn't a settler baby, I was a free-spirited Queen Pin who loved sex as much as I loved money."She explained with zero shame. Attractive.

"How did you meet Mel's father?"I was genuinely curious as I washed her back.

"So a threesome with my girlfriend at the time, got a little wild and the condom fell off, and I simply didn't care. I was having fun. The sexual energy from them both was immaculate."  I was shocked to learn that Eve got down like that, but I was intrigued at the same time.

"One more-"

"Are you gonna give me 21 questions or have fun?"Evelyn laughed. 

How is this woman so full of life? Living the way she does in her line of work, wouldn't that make people view her as weak?

"You tell me."I winked and she smirked.

As I was about kiss her, Mel busted in.

"MOM!!!!"Mel yelled and then she made eye contact with me.

"You're banging my mother?" Mel's face was turning bright red.

"Not yet."Eve smiled looking over at Mel.

"Such a whore." Mel walked out slamming Eves door behind her.

"Excuse me, but I have to go talk to Melissa. We'll continue this another time." Eve stepped out and put her robe on and I followed behind her. Puttin mines on as well. "Before anything happens, I want you to know that this is just fun. No strings." Eve continued as she floated away. 

I like this woman even more.

As I walked out of Eve's room, I noticed an angry Naz, storming my way. Oh lord here she goes. 

"You slept with my in-law?" She questioned with distaste.

"Not yet, but we've been naked together. She's very attractive don't ya think?"I smirked knowing I was making Nazari's skin crawl. I could see her little eye twitch. Intriguing.

"Why? Aren't you messing with Caylee or whatever?" She barked

"No, that was to make you jealous and it worked. You're jealous now too. Jealousy doesn't look good on you hun."I smirked seeing her veins pop just a little.

She choked me up against the wall, making my robe fly open. I was fully nude under this robe so now I'm just naked in her presence. Let's see how this plays out.

"Jealous? Of you? Never."She croaked and then her eyes started probing me up and down.

"Like what you see?" I made full eye contact with her. She stayed silent for a few seconds and then slammed her lips against mines. I wrapped my legs around her torso and she opened a door and locked it behind her.

she snatched my robe off and proceeded to kiss down my body as I tried to grip the wall. Oh lord.

Naz POV

As I looked in her eyes, I trailed my lips down her body, I saw her body jolt at my touch and I smirked. I placed her feet on the ground and spun her around so that her face was pressed into the wall. She let out a small moan. I closed my fist around her throat, slightly and she fell back into my chest. I placed us in front of a mirror and fondled with her breast. 

Gripping, squeezing, and pinching at her nipples.

"Naz..."Her voice came out shakily as she gripped my hands.

I reached up and shoved my fingers into her mouth and let my fingers creep down her body, watching hers respond to my touch...

Nazari stop...you have a wife. What would Mel think?

I immediately stopped.

"I can't do this," I spoke.

"But you want to," Xa spoke turning towards me, slipping back in her robe.

"It doesn't matter if I want to or not. I have a wife, who loves me." I sighed.

"Aight. Do you love me? Be honest." She pushed.

"I -even if I do, I can't. Xander, you left me. You didn't choose me, and I had to live with that heartache for years, while I with Mel. She helped me get over you. What would this look like to her?"I questioned and she stepped closer.

"She merely distracted you from me. I'm here now...I love you. I want you. I choose you. You are still my Naz."Xa sighed holding my hands.

I was feeling conflicted and confused. Tears started to blur my vision.

"I gotta go."I sidestepped and walked out leaving her there.

I can't do this. I'm so confused. I love Mel, I love her so much. Why did I?

It must never happen again. I thought to myself some more and Melly came right up to me.

"Hey, baby, where were you? I was looking for you. I need help getting our things into the car. We're leaving today remember. Plus I don't want to know about whatever is going on with My mom and Xander. Speaking of Xander, me and her had a heart to heart on the plane and I want to invite her to dinner when she gets back to the island. Would that be okay?"Mel smiled

If I said no she'd be suspicious.

"Yeah, of course. I'm happy you two are trying to make it work."I sighed.

"The car is taking us to the twins jet in 30. I got Taya's stuff too." she kissed my lips and smiled. I smiled back. 

Just when my life could've gotten worse? It hit a 360.

---

Soo?

Naz and Xa?

Should Naz tell Mel?

How would Mel feel?

Comment/ Vote