Bliss and Presents

Start from the beginning

     "Let's remember you said that." He steps forward to give me a kiss on the head before he disappears out the entrance out the kitchen. I turn in my chair and brace my elbows on the table, swinging my legs as I wait for his return.

For someone who's never been on a date, Alex sure does know how to show a boy a good time. I feel my lips curling up and my cheeks tinting as I think about just how sweet and attentive he was to me today. My heart begins to feel a little light and a warmth I've never felt before fills my chest but before I can give it any attention, I hear footsteps enter the kitchen.

I turn the stool to greet Alex and gasp when I find him on one knee on the floor in front of me. My hand flies up to my mouth as he pulls the box from behind his back. It's about the size of his hand and though I know it's not a ring, my heart still races at the meaning behind the stance he's in.

He wipes his hands in his pants nervously before he clears his throat and opens his mouth to speak.

"Chloe, when I met you, I was just so happy, but more at the idea of you than anything. These pst few weeks have been stressful and hard, but having you in my arms everyday has been the light through it all. I know we started off unconventional and we both had our reservations about this Mating but I promise you, every single doubt is gone from my mind. I'm not sure how we'll make this work, but I do know that I want to keep you in my life as long as you'll have me. Because now when I look at you, I'm happy because it's you that's mine and no one else. I know we're not at the best place right now for me to mark you but I wanted you to have this."

I watch with my eyes watering and hand over my mouth as Alex opens the box, and seated inside is a locket necklace that has a picture of Alex's wolf carved into the front.

"Inside this locket is a tuff of my wolf's fur as a symbol of the tether of our bond. I am always with you and now even if my mark isn't nestled on your neck, I want you to be claimed by me as a promise to our life together now and in the future. Will you do me the honor of wearing this necklace around you neck?"

At this point I'm crying silently as my sexy sweet caring lover pours his soul out to me and offers a piece of his wolf and his heart to me at once. "Yes, yes, yes!" I exclaim voice watery and the answering smile I get has me swooning hard. He stands up off his knee and turns the stool around, taking the necklace out the box before he wraps it around my neck to clasp it. He spins the chair back so that I'm facing him again and the emotions in his face has my heart feeling weird again.

"Beautiful." He whispers. And looking up at him all I can think is how perfect he's been to me today. How much we've grown since I ran away from him that fateful day. I lift my hand up, cupping the back of his head to pull his lips down to mine. I give him one, two, three, pecks on his lips for the three surprises he's so wonderfully gave me today.

I let my lips relax, moving softly with his in a kiss we've never shared before. The kiss is soft and tender but still has my dick rising in my jeans. I nibble on Alex's bottom lip and he groans, opening his mouth to let my tongue slip is, our kiss growing more heated but still as soft and sweet as before.

Alex pulls back, resting his forehead on mine as he takes deep breathes. "I'm trying to be good for you, princess. But fuck you're making it hard." He admits.

"I don't want you to be good. I love how you treat my body." I argue and suddenly his lips are back on min, more heated than before. I feel his hands grip onto my thighs before he lifts me up so that I'm able to wrap my legs and arms around his body. He begins to carry me out the room, stopping only to turn off the light. I move down from his lips to his neck, kissing down his jaw and sucking that special spot beneath his ear as he takes us up the stairs.

"Careful, pup. I really don't want to drop you." He says in warning as I graze my teeth over his sensitive area. I continue my assault on his body loving the feel of his strong muscles between my legs, my nipples rubbing against the textured fabric of my shirt.

We finally reach the room and Alex closes it behind us with his foot. He let's go of me and I slide down his body before stepping back towards the bed.

"Lay down for me, princess." He tells me, voice soft and rough as he watches my every move. I oblige, crawling into bed with a swing of my hips before turning around to lay down, giggling at the growl he throws my way. In seconds he's on me, our clothed erections greeting each other as he lays over me and gifts me a kiss.

"Let's make some more memories, daddy."

~~~~~~
You'll only get one smut chapter loves I'm sorry. I love all the fluff though. Alex and Chloe's character development makes me want to cry. What should happen next?

Thoughts?

Comments?

QOTD: Whats your favorite type of cheese?