Dei: It was about time.

Am: How are you feeling?

She stood up on bed and her bond with Deianeira came back right away.

Am: Take it easy.

Ela: I am fine, father, don't worry.

Am: Do you remember everything?

She nodded and looked around. She felt Ramisu close and, most importantly, she felt him worried, sad, happy; she knew he was her Ramisu again. She got up and, before Amel could forbid her, she rushed out and only stopped in his arms. She hugged him so tight, it would have broken a human's bones.

Ela: I missed you.

Rm: I am so sorry for hurting you, my love. I wasn't myself...I was...

Elain kissed him in order to shut him up. She could feel he was back to his old self, that something in him indeed has changed. Amel wanted to go after them, but Deianeira grabbed his hand, holding him back from interrupting the scene unraveling in front of them. Elain leaned her head to his ear.

Ela: I know you thirst for it. Bear a little longer, will you?

Rm: I will wait. Are you alright?

Ramisu patted her back, almost afraid to touch her.

Rm: I missed you so much, like I have been in hell and I have just returned to my beautiful saving guarding angel.

Ela: I forgive you.

Elain chuckled.

Ela: Let us go.

She looked back at Amel and showed him a confident smile. Though he could not understand why she ran like that back to him, how she could simply forget what he had done, he knew no matter what he said, she would still have it her way. He could only nod, to let Elain know they could go. She took Ramisu's hand and headed together to their tent. It was as if nothing had ever happened, she wanted him as much as he wanted her, if not more. She was so happy to see the real him back, she did not care about anything else. She was not afraid of him, she still trusted him and he felt it very well.

When Deianeira returned to her tent, Eden was just about to leave it.

Ed: He will be fine, don't worry. I expect him to wake up as Darion, not as whoever that might have been.

Dei: I hope it won't take too long.

Ed: You can give him his energy back and he will wake up, but if I were you, I would let him sleep a bit longer. He's having a nice dream. He's back at home.

Dei: With you?

Ed: With his mother, actually.

Dei: It's a shame they had to go that way...

Eden waved his hand as a sign that he did not want to bring back the past.

Ed: It's been a long time since then. Try to feed him in his sleep, alright? He will not be as hungry when you wake him up.

Dei: But how do I know when the time is right?

Ed: I guess you should feel it through the sire bond.

He smiled to her and stepped outside, leaving Deianeira with Darion. He seemed to be peacefully sleeping and, after opening the sire bond, she felt he was calm and happy.

Deianeira caressed his face, not believing that the man lying in her blankets was the one who wanted to attack her and drain her of blood. She wanted to be with him in his dreams, to pretend that nothing had happened, that his energy was not pulsating through her body. He was weakened by her barriers and she felt that clearly.

Dei: Why do you always make it so hard, Darion? All I wanted was for you to wake up to me, to take your pain away, and I almost lost you. We lost each other because of this...bloodlust.

Darion frowned a little in his sleep.

Dei: I need you by my side, Darion. I want you to love me, to make me yours again and...

Two tears fell from her eyes on his chest as she closed her eyes, trying to make up her mind.

Dei: Let us see what my blood can do to you now.

Deianeira used an arrow to pinch her wrist and put it at his lips. The blood poured as she waited in silence. Seeing no response, she was prepared to pull her hand away, when he suddenly grabbed her hand and kissed it, sending shivers down her spine. His eyes opened for a few seconds, but Deianeira could feel the sire bond reopening on the other side. Their bond was back, and all that she felt was confusion and sadness.

Dei: I am here now, my love. Rest, I will make you feel better.

But Darion was too tired to speak, his eyes closed and he fell into the deep sleep again. A day passed with Deianeira staying close to Darion, never leaving his side, feeding her blood from time to time. Eden reassured her that Darion was going to wakeup pretty soon and no little was his surprise when he dived in his sleep. Darion was holding Deianeira in his arms in front of his childhood home. He reassured her that he will stay outside the tent as she attempts to wake him up. Deianeira smiled as she fed Darion her blood once again and took the last remaining ounce of pure energy from Malior. With a simple gesture, she gathered it all in one hand and gave it to him, hoping this would make him come to his senses once and for all.