Chapter 93

Alyssa 

Alyssa 

*****

The rain had finally stopped and the girls managed to find their way back having sliced each vampire who dared cross their path. When they saw the one in the black robe next to Darion and Ramisu, fire and lightning appeared in their hands. Without needing words, Deianeira and Elain both took a big jump, wanting to land past the vampire barrier which protected him, while the others attacked them. The vampire evaded both of them as their teams launched at the vampires protecting the one in the black robe. The girls were trying to land hits one after another, but he was faster than the girls and vampires would always rush at his side. They decided to jump again at him using all their strength in that last final blow, but, as soon as they reached the tree level, vervain nets were thrown over them, pushing them to the ground.

Ed: Girls!

Eden was still fighting, trying to get to Darion and Ramisu, but now that the girls were in danger, he fought to make his way to them, as the girls' men were doing their best to protect Darion and Ramisu. Deianeira took her daggers and tried piercing the vervain net, being used to the vervain smell already and she could focus on what she had to do, but, next to her, Elain was in deep pain from the contact between the skin and the vervain which burnt her and rendered her powerless. Elain felt as if she was choking inside the net, as she tried reaching for her sword, but she felt too weak to pick it up properly. Both of them saw the vampire dressed in black reaching for his sword, ready to pull it through Ramisu's heart, but, as their men kept fighting the enemies, out of nowhere, Terrion jumped over the vampire, his sword ready and he pierced the vampire's heart. Eden pulled Elain from under the vervain net while Deianeira managed to make a breach and crawled from under it.

Ed: It's over.

The vampire turned to ashes and the boys opened their eyes and got up right away. They looked around in shock, but, as soon as they saw the girls, they rushed at them.

Dei: Where have you been?

Dr: In hell.

He pulled her closer to his chest.

Rm: I have seen you taking Leon's side over and over again. I lived my fears for what seemed like days.

Dr: The white light came so many times I lost the counting. I came too late each time witnessing your death over and over again.

Ed: He must have trapped you in your own fears.

Ela: Terrion killed him.

Darion and Ramisu looked at him surprised. They both thought they might have been too harsh with Terrion. They both owed him their lives.

Cb: Is everyone alright? The fight seems yet to end.

Tr: You can't fight anymore. You can barely stand on your feet.