Am i a some random women?. His words pained my heart. No no ahana don't devolvop feelings for this jerk.

Without replying i stepped out of his car and started walking. I came to this place just once. But due to google maps i reached office.

How could he leave someone in an unknown place. I am intelligent so i managed😉. But what about others?.

" Hye, Ahana"my indian teammate wished me.

"Hello karthik" i wished him back. Soon we engrossed into our work.

I thought of going to shopping in the evening to buy some office wear.

"Jeni i am going to buy some stuffs, if you don't mind can you accompany me?" i asker her.

Jeni and tara became my close buddies within a day. Tara is going on a date with mike tonight. Mike is also one of our teammate.

As tara is busy i asked jeni to accompany me to which she gladly accepted.

I thought of informing arjun about my evening plan but i don't have his number, now what to do?

"Bhabhiiiiiiiii" someone squealed from behind. I turned to the source. There ajay was standing with all his glory.

Thank god no one heared him calling me bhabhi. "Hi ajayyyyy" i too squealed equally.

"Aha what are you doing here?"he asked. I told him the entire story.

I don't know why i trusted him this much and told him everything. Maybe because i find him my buddy.

Later i saw a girl standing behind him. "Ajay who is the girl?"

"She is my girlfriend elena" he introduced side hugging her.

"Wowww, from when you both are in a relationship? "

"After entering this building" he replied giving a kiss in her cheeks.

"Huhhh?" i asked confused.

"Yes dude we are in a relationship from the past 15 minutes" he replied as it was not a big deal.

I glared at him.

"It's only one life aha" he tried to convince me.

"I will deal with this later, now i am going to shopping with my teammates,if you don't mind inform this to arjun that i will come home late"

"As you say madam" he saluted.

I bid my bye to him and we started to one of the mall nearby.

It was 20 minutes walk from our workplace. Karthik too joined us as he too wants to purchase some stuffs.

I had some money which i got as my marriage gift.

I had a mini heart attack after seeing the price of the dresses. With this money i can buy 20 dresses in mumbai.

"Jeni, shall we go to some small shop where the price is low? " i asked her huskily.

"Why? I will buy this for you as a gift.you don't worry about the price" she replied.

"No dear i had enough money, but i don't want to spend it unnecessarily" i explained her.

"Ok come we will go to some other shop"

Me, jeni, karthik went to a shop where the price is affordable.

We shopped our necessities. When we came out of the shop it was dark outside.

Oh my god! we shopped for the freaking 5 hours.

"Ahana today you shopped like a girl who kept on shopping for hours" my brain taunted me.

"Excuse me, i am a girl too" i replied irritatedly.

"Please remind me often, because your actions tells other way" my brain mocked me.

I shrugged it off.

"Ok guys bye thanks for accompanying me today" i thanked them sincerely. Because they accompanied me instead of leaving me in the middle of the road like others. To be exact not like that arrogant arjun.

"Hyee that's what friends do right, so no thanks no sorry" karthik replied.

I smiled at him. A genuine smile after a long time.

Karthik offered to drop me at home, i want to decline his offer but seeing the time i agreed.

But i can't tell him my address so i asked him to drop me at the end of the street. He too accepted without asking further.

I was feeling guilty that i am hiding my marriage with them those who consider me as their friend. But i don't have any other choice rather than hiding.

He dropped me, i bid my bye and headed towards the hell.

There arjun standing in the hall with blood shot eyes, his palms were fisted in anger. I had never seen him this much angry.

I walked past him without utter a single word.

He pulled my wrist and made me look at him.
"Where were you whoring around? You filthy bitch" he shouted

"You do have a nerve to bring that bastard till my house, huhh? "

"You bought these things with the money he gave for fucking him right" he said looking at my shopping bags.

"Don't you have a little shame to do these fucking things? Did you once think about grandma? How can i expect that from the one who do anything for the fucking money"

"You want money right? Take it come on take it" he throwed a bundle of money on my face.

I was standing in a same place trying to process all the words he just said to me.

I ran to my room and cried, cried and cried until tears refused to come out.

Who is he to judge me? What i did to deserve the names he called me? What i did to deserve a life like this?

I don't want to hear these abusive words from him daily. I hate to admit this but i don't want to live in this place, in this world anymore.

Author's note:

Thanks for reading💚.
Comment your thoughts about ahana's decision.
Your comments means a lot to me.
With love,
Jasz💚.

Devil Come Husband(Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें