Colby: *grabs Y/N's hand*

Y/N: I started treatment and it initially worked but...the cancer had spread and metastasized. Obviously they had to remove it which required surgery. Surgery that I was beyond weak for. But it had to be done. I woke up from that surgery expecting to feel groggy and weak. But I woke feeling better than I had felt in months. I don't know how else to describe it other than a miracle. After a year and a half, my treatment was done and I was in the stages of remission. Fast forward to about five years ago and I went in for my yearly exam. The doctor informed me that the cancer was back. 

Colby: We were devastated. I didn't want her to have to go through all of that again.

Y/N: *crying* I was scared. I was terrified. I started to make notes to my kids and husband every day for them to find later.

Colby: *crying*

Y/N: But to them and everyone else, I kept a brave face. But on the inside, I really did think it was the end. I knew if what happened last time happened this time, I wouldn't make it. My body would be too weak.

Colby: *smiling* And then another miracle happened.

Y/N: *smiling* After a couple of months of not getting better but not getting worse...my body started to respond to treatment. Here I am now five years later sitting cancer-free. 

Colby: My queen beat cancer in the ass.

Y/N: *laughs* I want you all to know I'm fine now and I feel healthier than I've felt in years. Years were hard as hell on us. But it made us stronger. I want to say thank you to those of you who reached out respectfully. Thank you to our friends for taking care of our kids while we were in the hospital for days. Thank you to each of our families for taking care of our kids and us as well. And thank you to my knight and shinning armor for being there for me every day.

Colby: Sickness and health. Always.

Y/N: So that's my story. 

Corey
Corey: Hi guys. It's been a few months now and I think Y/N and I are ready to talk about what happened. Before we dive in I just want to thank you all for respecting our privacy during that time. We were going through a lot physically and mentally and it was nice knowing you all respect us enough to not bombard us with questions. 

Y/N: *nodding* Yeah I agree. It always sucks to ask for privacy when you put most of your life online. But there are some things that need to be kept secret for a while. And that was one of them.

Corey: So Y/N and I were out on a drive thankfully Jaxson and Kaleb were not with us. We were stopped at a stop light just talking and then it turned green. So obviously, I drove off. Only we didn't get very far because a semi came at us, running his stoplight, at full speed. He hit my side throwing us across the street and into a ditch. The car rolled I don't even know how many times, did they say?

Y/N: *nodding* Yeah five or six.

Corey: So it rolled five or six times before it stopped on its top. But the semi, who by the way was being operated by a drunk driver, hit us again. This time it was on Y/N's side. We were both already unconscious before the second hit but it did just as much damage as the first. It's a miracle we're both still alive right now to tell this story.

Y/N: Purely God.

Corey: Purely God. We both had multiple injuries that took time to heal. Not only physically but mentally as well. We were both traumatized after that experience. I never wanted to drive again and Y/N never wanted to get in a car again. It took months but we're physically finally all healed up. Our mental wounds on the other hand are still healing. It's something that scared us a lot but we're not living in fear. 

Y/N: We survived and we're forever grateful. Because of that, we don't want our fear to ruin the rest of our lives that we want to live. So we live with caution but not in fear. 

Aaron
Aaron: Hi guys. Most of you already know this but I was in the hospital about two months ago. Some people know what happened some don't. So that's what this video is for. I was in a very dark place, no one knew. I saw myself as a failure and like my life didn't matter. So I decided to end things. However, my wife, my amazingly beautiful and caring wife found me and called an ambulance before I was gone for good. The doctors were able to save me and my therapist was able to help me better myself. I go to a therapist once a week and it's really helping. I want to encourage any of you to seek help if you were feeling the same as I was. It's never too late and it's nothing to be ashamed of. Your life matters. 

Brennen
Brennen: Hey guys. Todays video is going to be a little different as you can see. Y/N and I are just going to talk. 

Y/N: *nodding* It's been about a year and I'm ready to share with you guys were my life went recently.

Brennen: It was a normal day at home. We were all just relaxing. I think the kids were in their rooms. Anyway, Y/N hadn't really been feeling well that week and we just assumed she was getting like a cold or something. 

Y/N: But on that day I was feeling particularly horrible. I remember feeling like I might pass out at any minute. And that's what I did. 

Brennen: We were sitting on the couch and she just like fell into me. At first, I thought she was just exhausted and wanted to sleep on me. But then I realized she was barely breathing and wasn't waking up to me shaking her. So I called someone to watch the kids and I rushed her to the ER.

Y/N: At first they just thought I was severely dehydrated. Which I was. But they later found out why. That day I was diagnosed with type one Diabetes and I was in extreme hyperglycemia. That day my life changed forever. With type one your body does not make any insulin at all. Therefore you have to inject insulin. I've been terrified of needles all my life so hearing I was going to have to inject myself daily freaked me out. But I knew it's what had to be done so I did it. 

Brennen: Her body was so weak after that whole week of being hyperglycemic that she had to stay in the hospital for a little while so they could monitor her. Like I said in my post, the road to recovery was rough. But now it's like it never happened and we're back to that grind.

Y/N: *laughs* Yeah it's like nothing changed. Diabetes is nothing to be scared about. If you're diagnosed, embrace it. It doesn't define you. 

Jake
Jake: Hey guys. Today we just want to talk to you about everything that's gone on this past year. As many of you know about a year ago I posted a picture of Y/N in the hospital. We were in the hospital for about a week and then we were released home. But treatment continued until about four months ago. 

Y/N: *nodding* About a year ago I had a stroke. I'm not going to lie it was fucking terrifying. Thankfully Jake noticed right away and got me to the hospital. They think it happened because of my hypertension which I've had for years. Whatever it was it was scary. 

Jake: Because I caught it early and we were able to get her treated within an hour and a half, the disabilities that came from it were very small. 

Y/N: Yeah I just had to relearn some things. But I'm fully recovered now. *smiles*

Jake: This experience and then the experience with losing Corey showed us that life is not guaranteed. In the blink of an eye someone could die. So we're making more memories and really living Corey's moto out of saying oh well other than what if.