Rest In Peace Corey

As I'm sure most of you have heard, Corey La Berrie ended up passing away last night after getting into an accident. I want to be mad at Daniel for driving drunk and putting Corey in that danger. However, we all make mistakes and I guess this is one that he will forever have to live with. But I can be mad that he made the choice to walk away after they crashed and just left his friend lifeless in the car. I just don't think I'll ever understand how someone could leave their friend. Especially if that friend was Corey. 🥺
I never thought I could be so upset over someone's death that I didn't know personally. But my heart hurts and is breaking so bad right now. Corey has been someone I've been watching and supporting for so long. He truly impacted so many lives, mine included. He was so caring, sweet, funny, joyous...and I could go on and on but we'd be here for days. I seriously cannot imagine this world without him and it still feels unreal.
While my heart is hurting so so bad right now I cannot imagine how much his brother is hurting right now. He and his brother were so close. I cannot imagine losing a sibling. And I can't imagine how Jc, Kian, Bobby, Crawford....so many more....how they're feeling. My heart hurts for his family and friends right now. They were all so close. 
It happened 0.3 miles from the C4 house. They were so close. So close to making it back to the safety of his house. So close to the safety of his friends. Jc, Chelsey, and Crawford were all right there. They witnessed the accident and I cannot imagine that..I can't..But it just goes to show that life is never guaranteed. You never know when your last moment is going to be. So live for today and make memories like they're going to be your last.
But never....EVER drink and drive. Even if you think you'll be fine please never get behind a wheel. You never know what could happen. We lost an amazing and incredible life because of it. 
Corey, you always thought you weren't very loved and were underappreciated but you were so so loved babe. 🥺 You have been trending number one all day. I hate why but so many people love you and I hope you're looking down seeing that. I hope you know how much you're loved.
You deserved so much Corey. You still had so much life to live. I wanted more than anything for you to fall in love, get married, have children, and live life to the fullest. I definitely think the life you lived was amazing. I just wish there would have been more for you. And I'm so mad and upset it was taken way too soon. 
No amount of words will ever be able to do you justice Corey. But this is how I'm feeling and I needed it to be out there.
I don't know how to say goodbye right now...so I'm just going to say see ya later. We love you so so much sweet boy. :') Thank you for everything you've ever done. ❤