You pull a prank on him

Elton

"Hey babe, can you bring me some tea?" Elton asked. He was at the computer editing away at a new video. Him, Colby, Corey, and Sam went to some abandoned place again and some weird shit happened. He's been editing ever since he got back this morning. "Yeah sure."

You went to the kitchen and started the Keurig. Pulling a mug from the cupboard, you had an idea. It had been a few weeks since he pranked you and you had been trying to figure out how to get him back. This could be the perfect timing. You smiled and got paper out of the printer. You worked fast to cut small T's out of the paper. When you were finished, you dumped them all in the mug.

You laughed to yourself and walked the mug out to him. "Here." You layed it down on the table next to him. "Thank you, babe." He said and picked up the mug. It was to his lips and he tilted it back. When the paper hit his lips he pulled the mug away confused. You snickered to yourself. "Y/N!" You laughed behind the wall. "What the hell?" He was laughing now. You walked out from the wall and placed an actual mug of tea in his hands. "Got ya back." You winked an walked away.

Sam

Sam had recently got a membership at the gym down the street from your house. Yesterday was his first time going and he came back to the house in a lot of pain and complaining. You told him he was a baby and to man up. 

It's the next day and you are out at the store grocery shopping. Sam had texted you asking to get him an energy drink for the next time he goes to the gym. You walked by the fridge that held all the energy drinks and laughed as you saw a brand called pussy. Knowing you still had to get him back from the prank he pulled on you, you pulled out the pussy energy drink. 

You finished your shopping and made your way home. You put all the groceries away and heard Sam coming down the stairs. "Hey, babe did you get me an energy drink?" He asked. You nodded telling him it was in the fridge. You walked into the living room. You plopped down on the couch and your two little ones came running to you. "Nemo!" Mona shouted. She's been obsessed with Finding Nemo recently and will throw a fit if you don't put it on. 

As the movie started, you heard Sam holler. You turned your head to the kitchen to see him pulling something out. "Y/N, what the hell is this?" He held up the energy drink with a disgusted look on his face. You shrugged. "You asked for an energy drink so I brought you one that portrayed you after the gym." You hid your smirk behind Mona's head. "Haha very funny." The fridge door was closed and Sam was in front of you pulling you off of the couch. 

"Mason, watch your sister." They were both so engrossed in the movie, they didn't even realize the two of you were gone. "Sam, what are you doing?" You asked as he pulled you up the stairs. He didn't say anything, just pulled you into your room and closed the door pushing you against it. "Showing you that I'm not a pussy." He said seductively. Your heart rate picked up. 

Well, this isn't at all how you thought this was going to go. You thought you'd just both be laughing it off. But here you are naked in bed together and him showing you that he is differently not a pussy. 

Colby
(C/W/N = Corey's wifes name)

It had been about two months since Colby pranked you, and you wanted to get him back. You finally came up with a great idea. You got up early to proceed with the prank. After cutting up paper for about thirty minutes, you finally had all the pieces together. Running out to the dim-lit outside, you quickly started taping everything to Colby's car. 

When you were done you stepped back and giggled. His car now looked like it had a face on it with huge white teeth smiling back at you. Colby would find this very comical but it's still a prank none the less. And now you had gotten him back for the "Pee prank".