What he does when he needs to say sorry

Elton
Elton hates admitimg he's wrong. So it takes a lot for him to apologize. But he eventually comes around to it after writing his thoughts down and reading them to you. By the end, you two are fine.

Sam
Sam will let you know how much you mean to him and how sorry he is for what he's done right then and there on the spot. It always melts your heart and you're in his arms forgiving him before long.

Colby
Colby will show up at your house (or your room if you're living together) and he'll give you a sympathetic smile. "I'm so sorry Y/N" Hell say and then pull a teddy bear from behind his back. You can't help but smile and pull him into a huge hug.

Corey
Corey sets up a special date night. Usually it consists of getting food from your favorite place, watching your favorite movies, and then dancing under the stars together. You always forgive him by the end of the night.

Aaron
Aaron will call you crying and ask for forgiveness. You hate to hear him so upset, so you forgive him right away.

Brennen
Brennen isn't good with words but he knows they mean the most to you. So he'll take about a day to write out a huge speech. When he's satisfied with it, he'll come to you and say the whole thing. You can always tell it's from his heart. You have no problem in forgiving him right then and there.

Jake
Jake usually brings you donuts and you're forgiving him right away. Food is the best way to your heart and he knows that.