Hospital Pt. 2

Elton
Elton: Hey guys we just wanted to hop on here really quick and explain what my post was about the other month.

Y/N: *nodding* Yeah so basically I was out with a group of my friends and we were driving and got into an accident. I was the only one with really bad injuries while everyone else only got a few scratches. I was in a coma for about two weeks which was when Elton took that picture. Honestly, that's really all that happened. *laughs*

Elton: Well it was scary as shit for me not knowing if I was ever going to see you again. But as you guys can see she's fine. *laughs* Thank you all for reaching out. We appreciate you all. 

Sam
Sam: Hi guys we just wanted to take the time for this week's video and explain what happened when I was hospitalized.

Colby: Yeah. It happened a while ago but we promised you guys we'd inform you when we were all ready.

Sam: So basically me, Colby, and Y/N were taking a road trip just across the country and on our way through Wisconsin we had seen a tweet from a fan saying there was an abandoned barn that we should check out.

Colby: We were absolutely sick of driving at that point and we were really tired cause it was night. So we decided to stop and check it out.

Sam: Yeah. It was really cool. Huge but like falling apart on the inside. Anyway we explored the downstairs for about thirty or forty minutes and then we decided to head up. 

Colby: *laughing* It wasn't too high but it was freaking Y/N out.

Sam: It was. She was getting so mad and scared because we kept looking out this window that was broken. At one point Colby and Y/N we over somewhere else looking at something up there and I thought I had heard something outside so I went back over to the window to listen. I couldn't really hear so I leaned out a little. I ended up loosing my grip on the window seal and fell out of the window.

Colby: It's like one of those things that happen in the movies that you don't think would ever happen in real life. I remember I heard you scream and I turned around and you weren't there. Y/N freaked and ran to see what happened. When her and I looked down you were sprawled out on the ground below not moving. In that moment Y/N and I both thought you were dead I'm not going to lie.

Sam: Yeah that's what Y/N told me later. Basically what happened guys was I fell out of the window and ended up breaking my left leg really bad from the fall. I also had a slight concussion because of the way my head hit the ground. I was in so much pain and had to stay in the hospital for about a week. But I'm doing better now and I've been walking normally for about two and a half weeks now. So I'm all good. Thank you to everyone for respecting our privacy during this time. I also really appreciate those of you who reached out respectfully. This is not the end of Sam and Colby as you've seen Y/N and I have already searched a bando since then. We're coming back stronger than ever. 

Colby
Colby: Hey guys. So today is going to be a little different. Y/N and I have some things that we need to share with you. And we want to get the whole story out there before someone else does and twists to truth. It's really hard to talk about. This story involves a lot of trauma for us in many different ways but...Y/N is ready for her story to be told. Just know we didn't keep this from you because we don't trust you all with this information or anything like that. We kept it from you because it was personal and Y/N needed to be ready when she told everyone. 

Y/N: *smiles* Hi guys. So I'm just going to start at the beginning which is about ten years ago. Ten years ago I was diagnosed with breast cancer. It was the scariest thing ever finding out. While I knew many women beat it, there was still that little voice in the back of my head saying "Well maybe your in the percentile that isn't going to."