How you tell him you're pregnant

A/N: Surprise! You're pregnant again!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elton
You found out you were pregnant this morning at the Dr's office. You wanted to tell Elton but also wanted to surprise him. So before going home, you stopped at the local bakery and asked them to make a large cookie and write "Thanks for knocking me up" on it. After recieving it and paying, you headed home. When you got back, Elton's car was gone. Perfect! You rushed inside and wrote his name on the top of the lid so he'd know to open it when he got home. A few minutes later you heard the door open and Colton running to the back of the house to you. You were in the back room watching Tv. The kitchen was just off of the back room so Elton had to walk through to get to you. "Mommy!" Colton said jumping on you. You smiled at your child. He held your whole heart.

"Hi sweetie. Did you and daddy have fun?" You asked and he nodded smiling big. "Shut the fuck up." You heard Elton say in the kitchen. You looked over the back of the couch and saw him standing at the counter where the box was. You hated that he just cussed in front of your three-year-old son. But you also knew he couldn't help it. The two of you had been trying for another baby for about six months now. "Are you serious?" He asked eyes gleaming. You nodded smiling at him and he ran to you embracing you and Colton into a hug.

SamYou had known you were pregnant for about a day and were trying to figure out a cute way to tell Sam

Sam
You had known you were pregnant for about a day and were trying to figure out a cute way to tell Sam. Walking through the store trying to get inspiration, you ran across a display of Cocacola bottles. One of the ones in the front said "Dad". You smiled big knowing this was the perfect way. You booked it home and slipped through the door. You could hear Sam and Mason outside so you quickly ran to the kitchen and put the Coke in the fridge for him to find. 

You started on supper, chopping away when the backdoor opened and in came your boys. "Alright buddy go on up and I'll be there in a minute." Sam said closing the door. "Okay! Hi mommy!" Mason yelled running up the stairs. You smiled yelling an 'I love you'. "Hi babe. Where'd you go?" Sam asked coming around the counter. "I went to the store to get potatoes for supper tonight." You smiled. Half true, you originally went for inspiration but then saw potatoes and decided to make potato soup tonight. "Potato soup?" Sam asked eagerly. You smiled and nodded. "You're amazing babe." He said kissing your cheek. "Okay I'm gonna go play trains with Mason. Do you need anything?" He asked. "Actually, could you get the milk out of the fridge for me?" You asked turning away from him to hide your smile. "Sure thing!" 

You heard the fridge door open and knew he had to have seen it. "Holy shit!" He yelled. "Shut the fuck up. Y/N are you pregnant?!" You turned and looked at your amazing husband. You smiled and nodded. "Fuck, I'm so happy." He started to cry and picked you up in a hug.

" He started to cry and picked you up in a hug