Looking the skinny tramp up and down, I haven't got a fucking clue why Zara thought he would be an acceptable looking lad to use to get over me. He's rotten. I'm a little offended that she would stoop so low after being with me. Without tooting my own horn, I know I'm not ugly.

The horrible realisation hit me like a fucking car crash. Were they together? Did she like him?

Fuck.

I shove Thomas out of the way, grabbing Kerr by the hair and pulling it back to expose his giraffe neck to me. Pulling out the small blade from my jacket pocket, I press it against his windpipe. "I want all the names from that video. And, why Zara?"

"Why not?"

My hand tightens on his hair, pulling his head back more, applying extra pressure to his throat. "Tell me."

"You're going to need to try harder than that," I feel his chuckle vibrating up the knife, "She's quite easy, isn't she?" he gulps when I press harder, grinning at me with dancing eyes. "I think it took a few days before she opened her legs for me."

My stomach knots at his words, releasing some of the pressure from his throat. I see red, moving the blade away from his skin and aggressively stabbing it through one of his tied hands on the arm of the chair, making sure to jam it in the wood under his palm.

I wipe my sleeve along my mouth, watching Kerr shrieking, thrashing in the chair with blood spilling out on the floor, puddling at his feet. Even in the dull room, I can see the crimson red, staining his white trainers as he tries his best to get out of the tight ropes around his chest.

Thomas flicks the blade lodged in his hand, smiling at him when Kerr let out a fuck you. It's a good thing no one's anywhere near this old shabby building, no one can hear his agonising cries.

"I'll ask you again," I shout over his screeches, his empty threats to us both. I take a deep breath, staring at the roof. "Give me names."

Through clenched teeth, saliva dripping down his chin, he spits out slurred words. I look at Thomas to see if he knows what the fuck he just said but he shrugs. I huff, pulling the blade out to stab the other hand, getting the same reaction from him.

His body's trembling, face shaking with either pain, anger, or adrenaline, I'm not too sure. I watch the trail of blood fall into a crack in the floor and rolling a thin line down towards Thomas.

"Where's the other girl? maybe I'll have some fun with her too," he smirks at me, meaning Cara. "Zara loved it when I- "

I've had enough. I interrupted him by pulling out my knife again, ignoring his shrieks and lodging it in his thigh. "What was that?" I say, pushing the metal down more. "I was going to leave you to last," I say, applying more pressure until the full blade is in his leg. "but I'd settle for first if you don't tell me their fucking names."

"And you think I'm going to throw them under the bus?" He says through clenched teeth, heavy breathing. "Are you stupid?"

I step back from him, straightening up, turning, and running my hand through my hair. If the prick won't give us names, I'll force it out of him. I decided that the first part started with me ramming the blade abruptly around his body, puncturing him until he talks. Frustration hits me again, I turn and hit my fist against his cheek, making him spit blood.

"Fuck you," he sneers, spitting the blood at my feet and trying to flex his jaw, fingers trembling, legs rattling like fuck.

Kerr's breathing heavily through his nose, trying to keep his shit together, but yells out again when Thomas stands forward and pulls the blade out and throws it on the ground. "Names, now."