"Please do. I heard Rose talking to her mother about making yellow the theme of the wedding. I hate yellow and you know why." he said.
I laugh remembering why he hated yellow so much. The memory makes me laugh so hard, but there's no way I am going to let my best friend's wedding have yellow as a theme.

"I see, you are laughing! I will not be laughing if I walk into the reception and my napkin is yellow," he said in a serious tone. "Fine, I am sorry, but your yellow experience still gets me. I will make sure the theme is not yellow, because no one can handle an unhappy groom." I said. We talked about this and that and we went to Linda's Cafe for lunch. We haven't been here for a while so we decided to order every dessert on the menu. It was my idea that I thought was a great one until I realized how full I was after I was finished. Linda sat with us, but she barely ate anything she just kept talking about this and that. I have to admit, it was good catching after some time. She knew that I lost my baby, it looks like Erastus told everyone about it so I didn't have to say much about it.

Erastus dropped me off at the house and promised to come to drop me off at the airport on Tuesday.

I arrived at the airport in New York and my brother Paul was there waiting for me. He has grown a bit taller than I last saw him, he cut his long hair and he looked like he hasn't shaved his facial her for over a year now. "Hi, kid! Long time no see," he said hugging me. He took my bag and we headed for his Jeep. I remember how he didn't let me drive it for a year when it was new. He referred to it as his baby for over a year. "So how is Erastus, everything good? You guys still inseparable?" he asked as I slid into the passenger seat. "Yes, always inseparable and he is doing okay. He is getting married next year." I replied.

"I always liked that kid. Even I envy you for having a friend like that. I have to admit though, I always thought that if I were to attend your wedding, it would be you two getting married, but you got that coward instead." he said bluntly.
"Erastus and I are just friends, he only sees me as a sister, nothing more," I said.
It was a long drive to our house, the distance is even doubled because the traffic in New York is the worst. I also knew there was no way I was going to escape Paul's questions so I got comfortable.

"You know, Mark and I are the only ones at home at the moment, Jack and Emma are away working. If you want us to give that Evan a good beating, we will. No one messes with my baby sister and gets away with it." he said smiling but a huge part of me knew he was serious.

"I'd say knock yourselves out, but he is mine. So sit this one out, I get to give him the beating he deserves." I said not too sure I was serious or not. I remember how my brothers taught me how to fight even though mom was super against it. First Jack used to pick on me until I learned to fight back. Emma, the eldest of all five of us, studied in Asia and got a job there. I was ten when she left so I barely remember spending time with her.

She only comes once every year. It was just me and the boys at home most of the time. They were very protective of me, they still are, but will make Jack and I fight at home as their way of teaching me how to defend myself. I hated them for that but it made me tougher. So when I applied to the college I chose California University over NYU just to get away from my brothers. "When did I become this weak cry baby?" I asked myself silently.

"It's great that you have come home. I left mom so excited and already making preparations for tonight's dinner. I think she is inviting people over because her little pain is home." he said teasing me. "Really? Mom takes every small reason as an excuse to have a feast. I am excited though." I said as we pull up to the house. My childhood memories started coming back and I started smiling. So much happened in this house. How I would go to the garden and play baseball with my brothers and mom would complain that her three monsters were turning her little girl into a Tomboy. I have to admit I was a bit of a tomboy in Junior high. I would wear my brother's t-shirts to school or a hoodie and some baggy jeans. That all stopped when Emma came home one Christmas, saw my wardrobe and decided to take me shopping. She bought me dresses, too many dresses to be exact and all the girly stuff, a makeup kit, that I didn't use till I was at Cali U and heels. She made me a normal girl again, but I still kept my baggy clothes.