♡ Is It a Boy?

Age: ...
FN/C: first name of choice
LN/C: last name of choice

Tony paced for almost an hour, mumbled gibberish to himself as he waited for any sign of good news. He bit his nails down to nothing but the nail bed, and began to bite the skin around his fingertips, as he anxiously sat down next to his bodyguard, Happy.

"This is insane, how long are they going to be? It's like they're doing surgery!" He shouted, earning a few annoyed glares from the nurses who were trying to focus on doing their work. Happy glared at his friend as he rolled his eyes and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"She is having surgery. You got escorted out because you started dry heaving" Happy said, receiving a stubborn glare from Tony. "Whatever! I just... I'm worried" Tony muttered, picking at the skin around his fingers.

Suddenly, a doctor approached the waiting room, calling out Tony's name. "Mr. Stark," the doctor introduced herself, as Tony stood up and shook her hand. "Hi. Is she okay? How's the baby? It's a boy, right?" Tony giggles excitedly, resisting the urge to jump up and down.

"Ms. LN/C is in the first room to the left, she wants to see you" The doctor watched as Tony darted to the room, finding your mother laying in bed, barely conscious as she was holding his newborn child. Tony slowly approached your mother, covering his mouth as he locked sight with you.

"Wanna hold her?" FN/C asked, looking up at Tony. "I'm sorry, her?!" Tony shouted. "I-I have a daughter?" Tony could feel tears swelling up in his eyes, as he took you into his arms, gently cradling you as rubbed his thumb against your soft skin.

"Wow... Holy shit" He whispered to you, looking towards your mother who was falling asleep with every passing second. Tony sat down in a chair that was across from the bed, relaxing as he continued to hold you in his arms. "Hey my little... uhh... honey bear? No. Um... Hey... pumpkin" Tony watched as it looked like you had grinned at the word 'pumpkin'.

After years of public criticism from almost every figure in his life, deep down inside Tony knew that he had finally done something right, which was bringing you into this world.

He spent the rest of his time with you, staring into your eyes as if they were precious diamonds, and from that day forward, he made a promise to you and your mother, that he will always protect and love you, no matter what.

Authors note:
This is short, and I know it's not great, but don't worry, I'm killing your mom tomorrow...
Figuratively.
Thanks for reading!