★ Cleaning

Age: 8

"It's currently 12:30 in the afternoon, I am free of work, (Y/N)'s morning cartoons have ended, and now we are currently cleaning the dishes!" Tony exclaimed happily, zooming in on you as you stood on a stepping stool in front of the kitchen sink, and held a white porcelain plate in your hands, gently scrubbing the surface with a sponge.

"(Y/N), you've been at it with that plate for 10 minutes, I think it's clean" Tony informed. You looked at him and shrugged, going to place the plate on the counter but feeling it slip between your small fingers and shattering on the floor.

"Oops!" You shouted, giggling as Tony sighed. "I'll clean that later, keeping cleaning the dishes" Tony encouraged before zooming in on the broken plate, and turning the camera towards his face. "Is this a good idea?" Tony mumbled, sighing before facing the camera back to you.

~~~~

"(Y/N)! Stop throwing plates on the floor!" Tony shouted, chasing you with the camera as you held two plates in your hands. You ran around the living room, and threw them on the floor, causing a large mess of small porcelain pieces to be everywhere.

"This was not a good idea! Not at all!" Tony shouted to the camera, before throwing it on the couch and picking you up before you could step on the large shard of china.

~~~~

"(Y/N) is giving me the silent treatment because I wouldn't let her break any more plates. I'm really the bad guy?" Tony talked to the camera, flipping it around and showing you with your back towards him, sitting in a corner. "So while she's in timeout, I'm stuck cleaning these plates off of the floor. How fun?" Tony rolled his eyes.

~~~~

Tony held the camera towards your face as you calmly brushed your teeth, standing on your tippy toes and grinning wide so you could see your newly missing teeth in the tall mirror. "Throughout all of the excitement today, (Y/N) lost another tooth!" Tony exclaimed, holding out his hand for a high five. You turned to him and gave him a loud whack, as you continued to brush your teeth.

"While (Y/N) practices good dental hygiene, I will- No (Y/N)! You don't drink mouthwash!" Tony cried, dropping the camera on the floor.

~~~~

Tony filmed you lying in bed, and you were looking straight at the camera. "It was a long day, say goodnight (Y/N)" Tony spoke. "Daddy, my throat is burning" you whimpered, looking up at him. "You drank mouthwash, sweetie. Your throat isn't going to tickle!" He joked as you frowned.

"Say goodnight for the camera, Pumpkin" Tony patted your shoulder as you smiled. "Goodnight!" You sang out, right as the video ended, with Tony sneaking his head into the frame and joining in with your loud singing/yelling.