Chapter 21

I got up the next morning.I was laying on Zander's lap on the couch I guess I fell asleep through the last movie.I got up and I guess he felt me move.he took a long deep breath and said,

         "hey Kimmy."all cute and tired like.I kissed him on the forehead.

         "Hi"I said quietly. "I'm going to go get changed,and go see ed."He nodded grogilly.I went upstairs and changed my shirt to a light lilac long sleeved top with an dipped back and front.I ran a brush through my hair (I kept my skinny jeans on I didn't want them to fade)put a pair of boots on and walked outside.I got into the shed to get ed and someone was in the she'd taking all of the stuff.The person was wearing a ski mask and clearly was robbing the stables.

         "I want all of your money. "A women's voice said. She popped out a pocket knife. "Or else."I ran towards the house but she chased me.She tackled me and was sitting on my stomach with the knife raised.I couldn't get away.

         "Put the knife down Jessica."dad said with a gun aimed towards her. Aunt Jessica?!She took off her ski mask and her face was almost gone she looked much worse than when I saw her on the plane.She's on drugs!That's why she's stealing from us!She got behind me and raised the knife to my neck.Zander walked outside.I could see the horrified look on his face and I started to cry.She pressed the tip a little harder into my neck.I felt the sting at my throat.I mouthed the words I love you to Zander and he collapsed he was crying.My hero.

          "Don't kill her please."he kept saying.

          "Give me the money."

          "Were not going to do that Jessica. "My dad said.

          "Do you want her to die?"

          "You don't have the guts to kill her."She couldn't say anything.That's when she slit a mark in my hand and plunged it into the water.I screamed as I watched a dark blob from a distance come into focus.I watched the dorsal fin come closer to me as Jessica waved my bleeding hand in the water.Then a bunch of dorsal fins started to pop up but they weren't shark fins.They were dolphins!They started to attack the shark, and eventually it went away.Both me and Jessica stared at the dolphins surprised. I heard the knife drop.My dad picked it up and had already called 911,"the police are on their was Jessica. I suppose you get my daughter's hand out of the water.now."

          "What if I dont?"

          "Then ill shoot"A male voice said.I police officer .Thank you!She released my hand slowly.She slowly got back up."we've been looking for you for a long time."I wondered what she did.Clearly the drugs is one thing.This officer was ameirican though...She must have done somthing huge.Or they had some sirous personal problems.The officer cuffed her and zander rushed over to me.He hugged me and took off his shirt.He wrapped his ahirt around my hand tightly.I felt safe now.I realized that zander was shuttering i oppened my eyes and realized he was crying.He hugged me tighter and wouldn't let me go.I tried trust me.He squeezed me so hard my arms went numb.I felt complete though.With him everything seemed less scary and dark.He was like a lamp to a dark room or somthing.I looked.up at him and he kissed me,like that time on the beach,but different the kiss was deeper and more mistifying.I felt his happiness through his lips and it was an experience you could never forget.After his dazzeling kiss,he looked me in the eyes and told me.

           "I am madly in love with you and my life wouldn't be complete  without you.And I want to be together for the rest of our lives."He wasn't kidding he stared at.me when he was saying this,and his dark blue eyes ended up peircing through my heart.