Chapter 11

"Hey!"2 firmilliar voices said.That's when I started bawling my eyes out.Penelope and Kyle were here.In Australia! They both walked over to me and zander. "Well I knew it we should have stayed in America."Kyle said.I started cry-laughing it does not sound good.

    "why is he holding you?"Penelope asked.

    "I twisted my ankle."I said not at all believing that their actually here."How'd you guys get here?!"

   "We were disguised on the plane and I guessed your buddy here noticed us and told us we didn't have to rent a hotel because were staying with you!"Kyle said.

   "I just love how you said 'your buddy here'."zander said.I could see already that he did not like Kyle.

   "Well sorry do you prefer friend."

   Zander said nothing and just glared at him.

   "Mind if I hold her."Kyle said.

   "If you want to die"he muttered.

   "Zander stop it."I said "your being a jerk."he looked at me like I was a precious jewel that he could never give up,so I looked at him like if he didn't do this I wasn't going to talk to him anymore.

   "Do not drop her."he said angrily.He handed me to Kyle almost instantly.Kyle laughed.

   "Hey your heavy."I smiled."how's Australia for you?" I gave a thumbs up."speechless much?"I nodded."I know I'm just so hot."I shook my head.He smiled and looked up at the ceiling. Then he looked back down after a couple seconds.Woah now I really don't know what happened to him over the years,and I didn't know what to think of it."You just get prettier every time I see you."He said.

    "Kyle."

    "Yah? "

    "Your halarious. "We both laughed. The scary thing was I thought he was serious. He almost tossed me to zander. Zander carried me over to the couch in the living room.I looked at him lovingly and he just pretty much stared at me. I couldn't tell his emotion.Penelope gave me a wet rag and her phone."what's this for?"

    "Your make-up "

    "Oh"

    "You look like you just walked out of a scary movie."Kyle said.

    "I think she looks beautiful any way she is how she wears her make-up her hair or even plastic surgery,she'll still look beautiful to me."he yelled.Ov er pro tect tive!But I like that in a guy.