Chapter 6

That morning I woke up and looked out the window I saw an amazing landscape that I've never been able to experience before,then I turned around.Zander was just sitting there smiling staring at me."good morning"I said.

       "20 minutes till were in Australia. "He said smiling.

       "Your really excited aren't you?"

       "Yup!" he said cheerfully

        I smiled and slowly shook my head."I'm just excited to sleep in an actual bed instead of a stupid airplane seat."

       Zander laughed "true dat' "I bit my lip.and for the first time we just looked at eachother for like 5 seconds I looked down and giggled.Soon he followed my actions.

       "So what should we do for the next 18 minutes?"I asked.

       He smiled."I don't know."

       "What are you planning to do when you get to Australia?"

       "First get the money that my uncle owes me,second get unpacked,third take you on that ice cream trip I promiced,that other thing,then finally greet the rest of my family."

      "Oh cool"I said.

      "What about you?"

      "First yell at my mom for making me fly on my own-and yes I'm glad I'm flying with you-then I'm going to unpack go get ice cream with you,see whatever that 'other thing' is,then I guess I don't know what I'm gonna do next."

      "You can meet my people."

      "Cool,that sounds like fun."

      "eh."He kinda shook his hand like that's an iffy statement"as long as it dosn't get akward. "I laughed. We talked for the rest of the 15 minutes that we had then he held my hand as we landed,with was pretty smart because I was like freaking out,like seriously truly freaking out.I don't know why but it scares me to like hypoventalation."when we got off the plane I checked my phone and my mom texted me she said:

          Hey baby girl when you get off the plane look out for a boy with light brown hair his name is zander and after that wait out on the curb for a white limo.-mom.
      "That your mom?"

      "Yeah she said look for you and wait for a white limo.What kind of sick joke is this?"

      "Oh yeah that's my dad's."

      "Are you sirious?!"He just nodded.

      "Wait till you see the house were staying at."

      "What wow now I'm all excit-"then the limo pulled up.The limo driver got out and put our bags in the passenger seat,and opened the door for us."Thank you"I said with a smile.

      "Your very welcome "he said with an Australian accent I knew I'd have to get used too.Zander and I got in the limo and there was a COOLER in there.Zander took a pop and tossed me one too.I caught it with I think surprised him because he was looming at me like he's never seen a girl before.

      "Softball" I said.

      "Oh "he said still gawking at me.I smiled he smiled back then I got my phone out of my pocket.

      "Let's send a snapchat to my mom"

      "Good Idea."He scooted all close too me,and I mean like squashed up against me. I akwardly smiled. He smiled too but I just couldn't tell what he was thinking.With our eyes still locked he put his arm around me.....then the other one.He was still smiling then his eyes closed.

     "uh zander "he ignored me and came closer."zander."I said a little louder.We were literally nose to nose."Zander! "I yelled at him.He opened his eyes and we were basically starring at each other nose to nose.

     " uh sorry"he finally took his arms off me,"were here."

     "Wow."I said spellbound.