Chapter 19

I woke up to a line of rose petals at through side of my bed to out the closed door.I laughed softly.I got dressed in a white sun dress. I brushed my hair and pulled it over to the side.I put a little bit of make-up on and I was ready to do whatever Zander was trying to get me to do.I walked the little trail and it led me to a library.A faint music was heard.hmmm.I walked over to the middle of the room and someone put their hand on my waist and the other hand grabbed my hand.I laughed."Zander what the heck is this?"

            "I wanted to dance with you."I heard him say.

            "What is it really?"He spun me around and started a slow sidestep."you missed your dance in California. "It's not just my dance."

            "That's why we came."Kyle.I smiled.

            "did you arrange this?"Zander nodded.He got on one knee.

            "Kim Flatt will you go to the dance with me."I laughed softly and nodded he smiled got up and hugged me.

             "when is this dance?"

             "8"

             "Uh Oh what about chaperons? "

             "When I told your dad about this dance he was the first one to volunteer. "Sounds like dad to me.Hailey walks in and says,

             "Were going shopping."I smiled.Oh Yes.We are going shopping. She grabbed my hand and dragged me downstairs and out the door.The made me get in the limo.

             "Oh hi daddy!"my dad was in the limo to.

             "I'm helping you get your dress."he said bluntly.

             "Thanks?"He was really quiet through out the whole ride.I kinda felt bad.We got to a debbs store and we got out of the limo.We walked into the store.I looked at a lot of dresses but none.of them really popped out to me.Hailey showed me a lot of dresses that I didn't really like when my dad walked over.He said.

            "Do you like this one?"He held up an empire waist black ball gown with a sparkley belt and a line of sparkles ran down to the bottom of the dress (they were all over the skirt.)I loved it.I took it without saying anything and ran into the fitting room.I put on the dress and it fit perfectly.I walked out.

            "You look like a big black bell."Hailey said.

            "I think it's beautiful."I said."I'm buying this dress."My dad had a proud look on his face and i heard a yay from hailey.She had already gotten a short form fitting flashy red dress with one arm sleve.It looked pretty good on her actually.She dragged me ovee to to the shoe section and we looked at shoes for about five minutes and i found an open toed black pair with a sparkley ankle strap and a line of sparkes over the cloth above my toes.(i dont know what it's called don't judge me)they were about 4 inches in the heel.Hailey grabbed a pair almost instantly.They were just red but the heel was probably more than double my size.We bought our outfits when I saw a necklace probably about 1000 dollars it was all crystal with a black stone in the middle.Wow.Hailey saw me staring at it and said,

           "Do you want it?"

           "Uh,no,no Thank you "We were about to leave when Hailey stayed inside."Hailey come on."

           "I'll be right back."she said.We got in the limo and in about a minute Hailey came back with the necklace.She handed it to me smiling.