Chapter 1: Planet Popstar

It was a day like any other on Planet Popstar. King Dedede was barking orders to his Waddle Dees, Meta Knight was training with his sword, and Kirby was napping soundly beneath the shade of a tree. After his nap, Kirby decided to take his Warp Star, and fly over Dream Land to view the beautiful landscape. As he flew in the skies above Dream Land, Kirby thought to himself aloud.

Kirby: Dream Land just looks prettier, every time I see it. I love this place.

Kirby's flight over Dream Land came to a stop after realizing something new in the landscape.

Kirby: Huh? Where'd that thing come from? Maybe I should take a closer look.

He landed the Warp Star, and began investigating the strange object.

Kirby: What in Popstar's name is this?

It appeared to be a strange pipe of sorts. But it didn't look like any of the pipes that Kirby had seen Mario come out of.

Kirby: Looks like a weird kind of pipe. But it looks nothing like one of Mario's. Just why is such a strange pipe here in Dream Land? Should I take a look inside?

Kirby decided to look into the pipe and saw nothing but a black space.

Kirby: It's just a black space. Well, this has been a waste of time. Back to the Warp Star, I guess.
But before Kirby could walk back to the Warp Star, he found himself unable to move. When he looked around, he saw that he got stuck inside of the pipe.

Kirby: What the? I'm stuck in this pipe!

Then, unable to pull himself out, Kirby was sucked up by the pipe.

Kirby: Well, this sucks. Literally! Where am I even going to end up?

Looking upwards, Kirby realized the entrance of pipe had disappeared from view. All that surrounded him was an empty blackness. Believing he was pulled into a bottomless pit, Kirby's immediate reaction, was to panic.

Kirby: Oh. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaahh!

Eventually, Kirby soon spotted a light at the bottom of the tunnel.

Kirby: Oh thank goodness! I thought I was gonna be falling forever!

Kirby eventually came out of the dark tunnel, but sooner than he expected to, thus landing head first.

Kirby: Ouch, that hurts. But, at least I'm out of that dark tunnel.

Although Kirby was relieved to be in the light, he looked at his surroundings, and soon realized he wasn't on Popstar anymore.

Kirby: Uh oh. Where am I?