Chapter 12

Moon POV
"So Led! What are you going to do?" I asked. "E-ehh..?" Led pondered. "I-I guess I can't go back to the gang...not that I wanted to anyway! I...Im going to be honest I dont really know-"
"YOU CAN HANG WITH US!!" Hau bursted out. Ha typical Hau always wanting to make new friends. "R-really!!? Even after I kidnapped you guys and everything..." Led started tearing up. "YEAH BUT AFTER THAT YOU HELPED SAVE US!" Hau replied. "T-thank you..." Led said. Hau started to talk with Led about who knows what, as Lille was still on his shoulders and Sun trailing alongside Hau. I was still on Gladions shoulders! "Huff..." "GLADION! Are you tired? Should I come dow-" I asked. "Huh? Oh no dont worry Moon! I could carry you to the ends of the world if I wanted to!" Gladio replied. I blushed at that statement. I let my hands rest on his shoulders. "Hey Moon?" Gladion asked. "Hmm?" I replied. He looked up and kissed me. AHHH!! I started blushing madly. I turned away out of embarrassment. "Haha" Gladion chuckled. "CAN YOU TWO GET A ROOM ALREADY" Lille and Hau bursted at the same time. Now it was their turn to blush. Aww how cute. I turned back to Gladion and felt his cheeks.

Gladion POV
Argh Hau and Lille...HUH!? I felt soft hands embrace my face. I could tell I was blushing. "Wha-WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!?" Gladion asked. "Heh its called r e v e n g e!" Moon replied snickering. "We'll see whats called revenge when I stop carrying you!" Gladion replied. "HEYYY NO FAIR..." Moon slumped. "Ha I win!" Gladion exclaimed. "Nope!" Moon kissed me on the cheek. Aw dang it. Moon giggled. "HAHA!!"

Lille POV
"Like I said, what two lovebirds amiright Hau?" I asked. "YEP right as always Lillie!!" I giggled. Hau was so cute. "H-hey can I take you out to get a hot cat sometime!!?" Hau asked. Woah!!? Did he just ask me out!!!? I looked over at Moon. It looks like she overheard. She gave me an encouraging thumbs up. I looked back at Hau. "Of COURSE I'd love to get a hot cat with you!" I replied. Hau let out a sigh of relief. "YAY!
I can't wait!" Hau said excitedly. "Me too!!" I exclaimed.

--TIME SKIP--

Moon POV
Its been a few days since we got back. We reported Team Painchow Socket- I mean RAINBOW ROCKET, and that was taken care of, Silver had decided to go back to Johto, and was leaving tomorrow. Led stayed at the motel Gladion was staying at. Lille and I woke up at the same time, she had sleptover. "MOON! WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT GETTING MALASADAS WITH EVERYONE BEFORE SILVER LEAVES!!?" Lille asked. "I THINK THATS A GREAT IDEA LILLE!!" I responded in the same tone. We got ready and headed out. As usual we met with Hau and Sun on the way, and Gladion,Silver and Led had already arrived. "Hey everyone!" I smiled. "H-Hey LILLE! Oh AND MOON! AND MOON I SAID! And...everyone else!" I saw Lille chuckle and a slight red tint appear on her cheeks. We went inside, Gladion held the door open for us. I waited behind. "My arent you the gentleman?" I said. "Well, I-" Gladion stuttered. "Haha you're still the coolest Gladion!" I said as I stepped inside. I could hear him getting flustered as he followed behind. We sat at a table and our malasadas arrived. Hau and Lille started feeding eachother the malasadas. "Aww how cute. I think they might start dating verrry soon-" "WHAT" Gladion asked. "Oh did I saw that out loud!!? Heh well its the truth anyways-" I replied. I could see Gladion death staring Hau again. "Eheh! Here!" I stuffed a malasada in his face. "Grumble. Oh this is actually good!" Gladion muttered. "Haha weren't YOU the one to tell me to not talk with my mouth full?" I asked laughing. Now it was my turn to get a death stare. Except it wasnt a death stare. It was more of a -I love you so much but you can be annoying sometimes- stare. "Hehehe! Hey! HEY GIMME THAT!" I said, as Gladion was finishing my malasada.