She sighed, "I know it's just you have yo whole life ahead of you, it seems too soon."

"You had me at 18 too ma and look at you a whole surgeon who own her own therapy center if you can do it so can I"

"You right, i'm guessin you aint tell Avery yet."

I sighed and looked down, "No we aint speak in 2 days-" as if on cue my phone started ringing onna bathroom counter.

"Its him" my mama handed my my phone. I looked and saw Avery was facetiming me.

"Hello?" I answered and heard sniffles in the background.

I knowwww this nigga not crying.

"Baby I-I miss youuu! I aint mean ta cheat I promise. I was drunk off my ass and I aint know what I was doin. She looked like you a li bit so I thought it was you. When I woke up next to her she told me how I kept sayin yo name and shit while she was givin me head." he rubbed his nose and kept snifflin.

"Is that supposed to make me feel better?"

"N-No but I would never intentionally cheat okay, I just aint tell you because I didn't know how."

"Ak I would've still been mad at you, im just more mad that I had to find out from her when you was starin in my face the whole time and aint said shit." I fussed.

"Baby i'm sorry" he sighed.

"We gotta talk anyway imma be over there soon."

"Okay I love you"

"Yea luh you too" I said forgetting to put the I in front on purpose then I hung up.

"Ma imma go to his house i'll let you know when I get there." she nodded and walked out the bathroom.

I hope we make up for the baby's sake. He not finna stress me out during my pregnancy.

Bad Biddies🥰

🤰🏾
Rendizzle🥰
say sike right fucking now.

LayLay💞
just call me tete lay.

shut up clyde. but yes i am a momma.

Rendizzle🥰
SHE TOOK ONE FA DA TEAM!

I chuckled and grabbed my purse to head out the door.

I hope this go right.

𝙰𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚗 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗
𝙱𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚎, 𝙼𝙳
𝟼:𝟺𝟻 𝚙𝚖

Currently I am at my daddy house for a family dinner. It's my dad, my mama, me, Sin, Zak, his mama, and Jamilla.

Daddy know this finna go wrong because he told mama and Sin not to fight and only get disrespectful if the lady say sum wrong first. He must've forgot im the one with a whole nother personality.

"So Zak what do you do for a living?" I asked him to break the silence.

"Im an architect, im not really up there in the firm but I have a feelin imma get a promotion soon. 5 houses I designed have sold."