He be suckin dick.

"You be suckin dick?"

He side eyed me, "Stop fuckin playin wimme, matter fact ion een want the shit no mo, imma just eat it by myself."

He re-wrapped it and put it back inna bag.

"I wonder if they still show crashbox." I got on my phone and went to the HBO app.

"Fuck is that?"

"You dont know what Crashbox is??? It's like a brain game show for kids, I used ta watch it when I was younga."

"Put me on then but first lets go to a different parking lot where its not alot of people."

He started the car and pulled of and headed to the warehouse area near this cheer gym. When we finally parked he looked at me and waved me over.

"What?"

"Come sit" he patted his lap.

I climed over the arm rest inna middle (my dad be callin it a center console, like boy.) and I got in his lap. I propped up my phone onna steerin wheel then laid back.

"I could get used to this" he said.

"I could to" I looked up at him and he pecked my lips and we went back to watching the show.

𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝚁𝚎𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝙹𝚘𝚗
𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛, 𝙼𝙳
𝟻:𝟹𝟶 𝚙𝚖

"Good thing its not summer no more."

I looked at the 3 positive pregnancy tests.  I did not wanna be pregnant right now, I always said imma be a wife before I become a baby mother and im still in school.

I broke down crying and just sat onna bathroom floor until I heard the front door open downstairs.

"Reese it's me!" my mom yelled.

"Mama! Come to the bathroom!"

I might as well tell her now, I know she not finna kick me out because she had me at 18 but she had graduated already. Im just a little scared she finna be disappointed.

"What chil-" she paused when she saw me sitting on the floor and then looked at the pregnancy tests.

"So you mean to tell me im just wastin my fuckin money on them birth controls????? Clearly yeen fuckin usin nem hoes Montana!" she yelled.

She found out im pregnant and is mad about birth control- chile.

"You not mad about the fact that im pregnant?" I looked up at her.

"I been knew that but its upsettin me because what the fuck am I buyin these pills fa?"

"I mean you have the credentials, you could just steal em...."

"Montana im serious."

"Mama I was taking them I promise but birth control dont always work you should know that."