------------------------------------

The second day of the Magic Games concluded. Fairy Tail decided to celebrate Elfman's victory at the inn, where morale was significantly higher than the previous night. Emi was sitting with Levy going over different books that they found in the shop. Levy handed over the book she bought for Emi the previous day, and Emi wasted no time in starting to read it: Dragons and Disaster: A History of Dragons and Dragon Slayers.

Emi carefully went through each page using the special glasses Levy gave her, marking any important information that might help her figure out the situation she was in.

------------------------------------

Back at Sabertooth's inn, the atmosphere was deadly. Master Jiemma called a meeting, and Yukino ended up kicked out after her loss to Kagura. Everyone looked away as the master demanded that she undress and remove her crest. She silently exited the inn and made her way over to Fairy Tail to speak to Lucy.

After the meeting was adjourned, Rogue went to ask Sting if he still was thinking of going through with his and Lector's plan.

"I can't do it now, Rogue. Look at what just happened. It wouldn't be best."

Lector looked down and flew on top of Sting's head. They both had a sad look on their faces.

"Can we at least go and see her, Sting? I wanna see Lady Emiko."

Sting looked up at the exceed before sighing, saying that Fairy Tail wouldn't let him anywhere near their inn. Lector sadly agreed before he started to smile.

"What about the book, Sting? We can go and give her the book! They'll surely let her see us for that."

"Um, what book are you two talking about?" Rogue questioned.

Sting looked up, excitement beginning to reappear in his eyes: "It's a book on dragons that Em was always reading. She wanted to learn as much as possible about them. She always carried the dragon book around with her fairy tale book. Lector, you're a genius!"

The dragon slayer and exceed quickly ran up, grabbed the book from one of Sting's bags and jumped down the stairs.

"Do you bring that book everywhere?" Rogue implored.

"We always brought it with us in case we found her. Good thing we do."

Sting ran out of the inn with Lector flying behind him at top speed. They raced through Crocus to the inn that Fairy Tail stayed. Sting looked at the door before sighing and starting to turn back.

"Sting! What are you doing? Don't you want to see Lady Emiko?"

"It's just," Sting sadly explained, "Giving her a book won't do anything. All she'll do is thank us and take it. What're we supposed to do to help her remember the book? It'll be just a random book on dragons to her."

"Nonsense!"

And after screaming that, Lector flew into the large doors as hard as he could until the door slowly creaked open. Everyone in Fairy Tail looked towards the door opening. They all stopped what they were doing to look at who was coming in. Natsu was the first to realize who it was, and he stomped over to the pair.

"Come here to apologize? We know what your guild did to Yukino! You guys call yourselves a guild? A guld is supposed to care for their members, not kick them out after one loss!"

Sting looked over towards the table where Lucy and Yukino were sitting. He could see that Yukino had been crying, and he felt guilty.

"Sir Sting," Yukino started, "what are you doing here?"