"......"

"3 minutes Sana noona." Chaeyoung Said suddenly.

"ARE YOU CRAZY CHAEYOUNG? YOU LET HER IN AFTER SHE HURT TZUYU? ARE YOU STILL HIS BROTHER??!!!" Dahyun lost it and argued.

"I know dahyun. I don't want to do this too...but I think she deserves a last chance, although she did all these." Chaeyong said sadly. it was clearly he didn't want this too.

"Thank you chaeyoung." Sana said thankfully and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" tzuyu's cheerful voice said. oh, the walls are practically sound proof, so Tzuyu wouldn't hear what's happening.

Sana took a deep breath before going in. she receive encouraging looks from jeongyeon and Chaeyoung, gloomy stares from, Nayeon dahyun and Jihyo. And lastly, there's an unknown stare from Mina downstairs.

"Tzuyu." Sana called.

Tzuyu turned around and saw Sana standing in front of the door. "Yeah?" tzuyu raised an eyebrow, waiting for her to say something."

"A-are you okay?" Sana asked.

"Yeah.I'm fine." tzuyu replied, turning back to his school project.

"I-I'm sorry..." Sana apologized.

"For what? You didn't do anything wrong." Tzuyu said, her eyes not leaving his laptop.

"I-I-i misunderstood you that day..." sana mumbled like a kid getting scolded by her parents.

"It's fine Sana noona, I've forgotten about it already. You didn't know anything that time." Tzuyu said emotionlessly.

Owh...so you're calling me 'noona' now?" Sana thought bitterly.

"I-Tzuyu, can't we start over?"Sana asked.

"start what? we're good now, and we didn't even start anything." Tzuyu answered.

tzuyu...do we have to be like this... Sana thought...

"tzuyu...I know it's mark." Sana said. This took Tzuyu in surprise.

"oh. Okay." Tzuyu replied.

"Tzuyu yah..."

"Yes? noona?"Tzuyu said.

"Do-do you still...like me? Even for a little bit?" Sana asked.

Silence spread in the room. "it would be a lie if I said I don't, but noona, it's too tiring." Tzuyu said bitterly, staring at Sana.

"Tzuyu...give me one last chance?" Sana said.

"I don't know noona." Tzuyu bit his lip...

fuxk he looks hot...sana thought and blushed.

"it's getting late noona, you have to go home now, I'll tell hyung to take you home.You can leave now." Tzuyu said coldly.

"Tzuyu..." Sana wanted to ask again.

"Noona go home, I'll think about that." Tzuyu said sternly.

Sana knew it was useless continuing the chat. So she nodded and walked up to Tzuyu. She bent down and kissed tzuyu's lips. She pulled away after 5 seconds or so and pulled away. "goodnight babe." sana winked and left.

Tzuyu's POV:

What the fuxk just happened.?? Did she just kiss me? Right on the lips? What the heck? Omg...ugh why is my hearting beating so fast...I told myself to let go already...Let her go Tzuyu...UGHHHHH THIS IS SO HARD I WANTED TO KISS HER BACK SO HARD

I CAN'T! YOU WON'T WANT TO GET HURT AGAIN TZUYU!

Do not give yourself in Tzuyu...

Sana POV:

YAS I KISSED HIM BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHA He cant escape from me now *smirks

ONCE AGAIN I SAID I KISSED HIM!!!!!!!YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY I'M SOOOO PROUD OF MYSELF:)))))))) THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one POV:

"Let's go Sana." Jeongyeon called.

"Well, I guess it went well?" jeongyeon asked while driving.

"Yup! Thanks Jeongyeon!"Sana said cheerfully .

Jeongyeon sighed she parked the car. "well, as I expected. Tzuyu always gives in to you Sana. bye! Goodnight! and be careful of Nayeon and dahyun!" jeongyeon shouted and waved.

"Bye!!! Goodnight~" Sana waved back and entered her house cheerfully.

Sana vs Tzuyu:

Score: 0:1

-------------------------------------------

wooohoooooo their real first kissssssss but isn't it a bit late? In ch.17? Well I guess this story will be longer than I expected:)

vote, follow, and comment!!!

Follow my insta as we'll for spoilersssss

acc: shiba_7321