11 | 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐥

Почніть із самого початку

I sighed at his overprotectiveness.

"Well, on a lighter note. You remember my friend Naomi, babe? The one I said told me about you guys." I said. "Yeah." He replied. "Her birthday's coming up and she's throwing this huge party at the club downtown, you guys should come with me." I explained. "A party? Hell no. Not while we're constantly looking over backs 24/7." Yoongi said. "Come on guys, it'll be fun. How long has it been since you went out?" I said, trying to persuade them. "I'm down." Taehyung said. "We kinda owe her, y'know. If it wasn't for her, we would've never met." I said.

Some time later, I got all of them to agree to come, I smiled as I thought about how fun it would be.

Third Person POV

Putting in her hoop earrings, she adjusted her dress before taking one final look at herself in the mirror.

"You look good, baby." A voice spoke, entering the room and looking at her through the mirror. "You look good too." She replied as she grabbed her heels and sat on the bed to put them on. "Ready?" Yoongi spoke once she stood up again. "Ready." She confirmed as they went downstairs to meet the rest of the members.

Yoongi helped her into the escalade and got in after her. Soon they were all on their way to the party. Pulling up to the club, they got out, the armed security Yoongi had made sure they brought close behind. The loud music bombarded them as soon as they entered, moving through the crowd.

"Cambria! I'm so glad you made it!" A voice screeched approaching them. "Hey girl, happy birthday!" Cambria smiled back. "Hello Suga, glad you could make it." Naomi smirked. "Anyways, c'mon guys! I'll take you to the vip section." She smiled brightly as she dragged her along, the members following.

Soon they were all seated and enjoying the party.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Jimin announced, getting up and leaving to the restroom.

Sipping on her drink, Cambria looked around for moment when all of a sudden several gun shots rang through the club as everyone screamed.

"Shit." Yoongi cursed, grabbing his gun as the guards went on high alert.

The crowd scattered quickly and when she looked over again, Kendrick was on the other side of the club, staring directly at her. A light smirk on his face. Her eyes widened as she ducked down to avoid getting shot.

"You need to get out of here!" Yoongi spoke to her.

Multiple more gun shots could be heard making her heartbeat speed up.

"No, what about you?" She replied, looking at him. "We'll be alright." He said to her, the rest of the members and guards successfully holding off the goons from Kendrick's gang as they approached. "Cambria, take this!" Jin spoke to her, tossing a gun to her. "Get out of here, I'll cover you!" Yoongi repeated.

Pressing a kiss against his lips, she took hold of the gun and got up and ran. She didn't want to leave, but she couldn't afford to be a burden to them. She rushed into a small hallway that lead to an alleyway however, the sight before her made her knees go weak.

"Jimin!" She gasped, running over to him.

He laid on the floor, a gun shot wound in his abdomen. Looking up, she saw who she least expected to see trying to leave the scene.

"Naomi?" Cambria questioned in disbelief. "It can't be..." She continued. "Well, looks like you figured me out." Naomi smirked. "You did this..? Why? Why would you do this?!" She said. "A member of bangtan turns up dead? Do you know how proud Kendrick will be of me? How could I not?" She replied, her smirk not wavering. "Kendrick? How... You were suppose to be my best friend, how could you do this?" Cambria spoke. "It was pretty easy. You did nothing but yet you got everything, you don't deserve any of it! I've been working for Suga for a year, you just met him! Yet look at you... flying in private jets, vacation to Miami, living in the hills... You don't deserve any of it! It should of been me!" Naomi screamed. "You're insane! You set this whole thing up... I can't believe I trusted you!" She let out in disbelief. "Oh yeah I'm insane alright. You don't have much time, Cambria. You'll be just like Jimin soon, just you wait." She concluded with an evil smile before running out of the building.

Lifting her gun, Cambria fired several shots but none got her. She was about to go after her when a voice spoke to her.

"Cambria..." Jimin let out, clutching his stomach as he opened his eyes. "Jimin, thank god you're alive!" She said, going back over to him, kneeling down and taking his head on her lap. "Noona, I'm not gonna make it..."  He strained to say. "Don't say that, you're not dying!" She spoke with tears beginning to run down her face.

She took off his blazer to press against the wound and stop the bleeding.

"Help!" She screamed as loud as she could, praying Yoongi and the others would hear her. "Help!"

As she held his wound as firmly as she could, she couldn't stop crying.

This was all her fault.