11 | 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐥

weeks later...

Cambria's POV

The ringing of my phone on the nightstand woke me up. Picking it up and looking at the caller ID, I answered it.

"Hey girl, what's up?" I answered, rubbing my eyes in the process. "Hey bestie! You wanna go out for brunch today?" She asked in a cheerful tone. "I can't today, Naomi. I promised to spend the day with the boys." I told her honestly as I got up and stretched a bit. "At the house? Or are you still at the hotel?" She asked. "Yeah, but I'm still at the hotel right now. I still can't believe all of this even happened, it's unbelievable." I responded, walking out of the bedroom to avoid waking Yoongi. "Me either girl, that shit's crazy. You'll get through it though. I guess that's what comes with being a gang leader's girl." She said. "Yeah." I agreed. "Anyways, you know how my birthday's this weekend? I'm having a huge party at the club downtown. It's gonna be lit. You should come, bring all the boys too! We haven't hung out in so long!" She explained. "That sounds fun, I'll be there for sure. I don't know about the boys though, you know how they work." I told her. "C'mon, Cambria. You owe me! I want a lot of people to come and they're all fine as hell. Can you make sure they're there, at least invite them?" She said. "Sure, Naomi. I'll persuade them, I guess. Anyways girl, I'll talk to you later. I gotta get ready." I said. "Okay, girl. Bye!" She said before hanging up.

I let out a yawn as the call ended as I checked the rest of my notifications. Soon, a pair of arms wrapped around me.

"What are you doing out of bed?" Yoongi spoke in his sexy ass morning voice. "Nothing, I just had a phone call." I told him. "Well, we have two hours before we have to meet the members. Why don't we have a little fun?" He smirked.

Smiling, I turned around to face him, connecting our lips.

(time skip because i hate writing smut
👁👄👁)

"Yoongi, fuck. We're gonna be late." I moaned as I felt his lips sucking on my neck in all the places he knew I liked.

Pushing him off, I got out of bed quickly as I ran into the bathroom to get ready.

"We have half an hour! Get up!" I yelled back at him.

My words seemed to have worked because he hauled ass out of bed to get ready. Soon we were ready, slipping on my sneakers, I grabbed my purse as we headed out the door. He drove us to the Bangtan mansion where we met the rest of the members and hung out for a bit.

"Cambria!!!" Jimin cheered as he ran over and hugged me. "Hey Jimin." I laughed at his reaction, he was always my favorite.

I haven't seen any of the members beside Jin in weeks, ever since the incident, I stayed at the hotel but things have been quiet since then, so Yoongi decided it would be okay for me to leave every once and awhile. I missed talking to them like I did when I lived here. Since Jin taught me to shoot, he picked me up occasionally a few other times for some target practice and wine. He said I need to practice, but I think he just secretly likes my company.

"Jeez, it feels like you've been in hiding forever." Namjoon joked as I sat down on the couch with them all. "I know right, I miss this place, I wanna come back already." I confessed, looking around at the place. "You're not coming back until I know Kendrick and his goons aren't a problem anymore." Yoongi spoke, taking a seat beside me. "Isn't it kinda weird that they haven't tried anything yet? It's been weeks..." Jungkook observed. "I'm still not taking any chances. Who knows what that asshole is up to." He defended, opening up the bottle of liquor that was on the table and pouring himself a glass.