10 | 𝐦𝐨𝐛 𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬

Third Person POV

"What are we even doing here? I thought you said you'd teach me to shoot." Cambria spoke as she watched him work at his desk. "Patience." Was all he said, never lifting his head up from his paperwork.

Letting out a sigh, she plopped herself down on the leather couch in his office.

"You know, I'm surprised I'm even here. I honestly thought you hated me." She spoke up, glancing over at the older man, he was silent for a moment before responding. "Although I do hate a lot of people, you're not one of them." Jin replied. "You've basically ignored me until now, why?" She continued. "Women and relationships in this business don't last long, I didn't feel like I should get to know you when you probably would be gone by next week." He said, making her frown. "But, I can see now, that you are one of the few who will be permanent. Yoongi's in love with you." He finished.

Cambria smiled softly at his words.

"You really think so?" She questioned. "I know so. I've known him for years and I've never seen him care about someone as much as he cares about you." He responded honestly.

It was silent for a few moments as Cambria took in all what he said. It meant a lot. She knew how much Yoongi respected Jin, and to hear that he approved of her made her happy.

"Just give me a few minutes and then we'll go out back for target practice." Jin said, his head motioning towards the window that showed the large fenced in backyard.

From the hotel, he'd brought her to his house that was a little ways out from the hills where the mansion was. This house was massive. Why did he even live with the boys if he had all this to himself? I guess when you're a millionaire you could have as many houses as you wanted. Minutes had passed and just like he'd promised, he finished his paperwork before grabbing two handguns from his desk and heading outside. Loading the guns, he handed one to her and then set up a few empty beer bottles in the distance. Cambria looked down at the gun, which was much heavier than the last she's held, placing her hands in all of the places Yoongi had taught her the last time. She took a deep breath before looking up and giving Jin her attention.

"Alright. You know what to do. You've got one round to take out all three of those bottles. Make every shot count." He said, glancing over at the targets. "I... I can't shoot all three. I probably won't even get one." She confessed. "Now that's the problem. You have to believe in yourself, or else you'll never be able to. In a situation of life or death, every shot counts. It's either them, or you." He encouraged her. "Now just focus. It's gonna be loud. But don't be afraid. Just aim, and then release."

His words seemed to work as she lifted the gun and aimed at one of the bottles. Taking another deep breath, she lined up her target. Focusing on the target for a few more moments, she put her finger on the trigger and then pulled it. The loud noise of the gunshot rang through her ears, but she also heard the sound of glass breaking. Looking up, she saw that she actually hit the bottle. Her eyes widened as she looked over at Jin who actually had a smiled on his face.

"I did it!" She cheered, jumping in a place a few times in excitement, she actually did it! "You're a natural. Now take out the rest of those bottles." Jin said to her.

How the hell she managed to actually shoot one of those bottles on her first try, she'll never know. But it was a good start.

"I still can't believe I took out all those bottles with one round. Yoongi's gonna be so impressed." She smirked as she took a sip of her wine as she sat in the living room and conversed with Seokjin. "Like I said earlier, you're a natural." He replied.

All of a sudden, the screech of tires could be heard in the driveway outside as a car door slammed shut and the front door busted open. Shoes could be heard against the hardwood as they grew closer to the room.

"Hyung! Cambria's not at the hotel room! If any of those bastards did something, I swear-" The familiar voice spoke frantically, but paused upon entering the room.

Taking in the sight, Yoongi was relieved to see she was okay, but confused and irritated nonetheless.

"What the hell are you doing here? Haven't I made it clear that you should stay at the hotel? Jin-hyung, you really-" he began his rant before he was cut off. "Babe! Jin and I did some shooting today and I took out all my targets!" She grinned, getting up from the sofa as she walked over to him.

He looked at her for a few moments before his vision shifted to his hyung.

"You let her shoot? Are you crazy?" He spoke harshly, clearly not happy at all. "Relax, it needed to be done. You and I both know that. And she's right, she's a natural. Way better than you when you first started." Jin replied.

Yoongi was a quiet for a few moments before he looked at her again, his anger slowly fading away.

"So it went well then? You're a natural?" He spoke, a small smile etching onto his handsome face as he lead the two back to the sofa. "No, I'm serious. With some training, that aim could be put to good use." Jin added, reassuring his member. "I'm happy for you, honestly. But never leave again without letting me know first. I damn near had a heart attack when got back and you were gone." Yoongi spoke.

The three conversed for a little while, and Yoongi honestly couldn't be more happy. People tended to steer clear of Jin, his bluntness and overall demeanor being a little intimidating. But to see his hyung and his girlfriend get along so well made him happy. He was already sure that she was the one, but this made him certain. She was perfect. She fit perfectly into his life and he couldn't ask for anyone better. He loved her. And soon, he was sure to keep his words, and someday pretty soon, make her Mrs. Min.