9 | 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐞

Her POV

"Cambria." A voice called out to me.

Opening my eyes, I saw Yoongi sitting on the bed as he put on his shoes.

"Good morning, baby." I yawned as he leaned down and pressed a kiss on my forehead before standing up. "Good morning, I got you breakfast, it's in the kitchen. There's two guards in the living room, they're there to protect you. I have a few errands so I'll be back later. See you soon." He said. "Okay, bye. Be safe." I replied. "You too." He concluded before leaving the room.

I checked my phone before getting up to get ready for the day. I took a shower and did my makeup and threw on a cute but comfortable outfit. Walking into the living room, I saw two Korean men in suits with assault rifles in their hands.

"Hello." I greeted them. "Hello, ma'am." They bowed respectfully.

Making my way into the kitchen, I saw the breakfast that Yoongi was talking about and dug in immediately. After breakfast, I decided to relax on the couch watching some tv until Yoongi got back. But my plans were interrupted as I heard the door to the hotel open. The guard immediately pointed their guns as they waited for the next person to enter. But the person who came in was who I least expected... it was Jin.

As the guards noticed who it was, they quickly lowered their guns and bowed to their superior. He walked in and made his way over to me before speaking.

"Where's Yoongi?" He asked. "He told me he had some errands to run, he should be back soon." I told him.

He said nothing else before turning back around and walking towards the door again, leaving once he found out his brother wasn't here. Suddenly, an idea flashed into my mind. A bold, but good idea.

"Wait!" I shouted as I stood up from the couch causing him to pause and look over his shoulder at me. "Teach me to shoot." I said to him. "That's Yoongi's job." He said simply. "He won't teach me, he said I don't need to learn." I replied. His eyebrows furrowed, "That's not what he told me. He said he would teach you." He spoke. "Well, he tried. But it didn't really end well, so he refuses to again. But I'm ready now, I can't just sit around and be extra baggage to you all, I want to be able to protect myself and Yoongi." I expressed.

His face remained solemn but I could tell he was thinking, considering it.

"Alright. I suppose you can come along." He spoke before turning around and beginning to walk away again. "Sir... we were given specific orders to watch over Cambria Mitchell and not allow her to leave." One of the guards spoke up. "And you think I care about your orders? Know your place." Jin said.

Grabbing my phone, I followed him.

Third Person POV

"Hm, Bangtan really should be more careful... If I wanted to, I could kill her right now." The man chuckled as he watched Jin and Cambria get into a car outside the hotel, parked from a safe distance across the street. "Well, why don't you, sir?" The female seated in the passenger seat questioned. "I'd rather not deal with Jin if I don't have to, and besides, I don't want her dead. She's too pretty for a casket." He smirked. "Pretty, huh?" She rolled her eyes. "No need to get jealous, Naomi. You were key in me finding this place, you'll always be my favorite." He spoke.

She smiled widely.

"Always, Kendrick?"

"Always."

A/N
Sorry about the slooooowwwww ass updates lmao, I'm honestly a shitty writer 🤷🏾‍♀️