6 | 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐢𝐥

His POV

"Since the girl is here now, I think you need to teach her about what we do, Yoongi. You've dragged her into a dangerous lifestyle and it's only fair that you give her the proper training." Jin hyung told me. I furrowed my eyebrows, "Weren't you the one who told me to make sure she stays out of it and that I made I mistake bringing her here?" I said. "I did, but that was before. I think... she's good for you." He replied.

I nodded my head in agreement, Jin's opinion mattered the most to me, I was glad he approved of her.

"So what are you suggesting I teach her?" I asked. "How to defend herself, using a gun." He said making my eyes widen.

Cambria was innocent, I couldn't imagine her doing anything like that. But he was right, I could only protect her so much, once people start hearing that she's significant to me, it was possible they'd try to hurt her.

"I hear you, hyung."

Her POV

"Hold up, you're living with him now?!" Naomi screamed over the phone. "Yeah girl, and you were right. The house is amazing, huge pool, four floors, elevator and everything." I smirked making her squeal. "You gotta invite me over to your new crib, girl!" She gushed.

Sitting on the balcony and talking on the phone was one of the most entertaining things for me nowadays. Yoongi literally was opposed to me going anywhere alone because he "wouldn't be there to protect me", whatever that meant. He also said that he wants me away from the business, so I spent most weekdays in this huge mansion alone while all the boys went to work.

But today seemed to be different as I saw Yoongi's matte black audi pull up. Why was he back so soon?

"I'll call you back girl." I spoke before hanging up and going inside to meet him at the door. "Hey baby." I greeted. "Hey." He replied, giving me a kiss. "Come on, we're going somewhere." He continued.

Slipping on my sneakers, I grabbed my purse and we left. Silence filled the car for a few minutes before I decided to speak up.

"Where are we going?" I asked him. "You'll see." Was all he said.

I don't know why he was being all secretive. A few more minutes passed before we arrived. As I got out of the car, I eyed the suspicious black building with curious eyes. It didn't have any signs on the outside or anything. I wonder what could be inside. Yoongi grabbed my hand reassuringly as we walked to the door and into the building.

Loud bangs could be heard inside and I soon recognized that they were gunshots.

"A... shooting range?" I questioned as I looked at the guns on the wall and then men lined up mindlessly shooting at dummies. "Yeah... if we're going to be together, I'd feel better knowing that you can handle a gun and protect yourself, just in case." He explained.

To be quite honest, I hated the idea. Ever since I was little and growing up in the Bronx, I was afraid of guns. After I watched my father die to a gunshot wound, I vowed to never touch one in my life. Yet here I was, dating a drug lord and in a shooting range.

"Cambria." I heard a voice say, snapping me out of my thoughts. "You okay with this, baby? Just try, and if you don't like it we can stop." He reassured me. "Okay." I agreed.

We were led to a room and were given headphones, glasses and a variety of different hand guns. Yoongi put the proper equipment on me before picking a gun and handing it to me. With shaky hands, I took it, it was surprisingly light and fit in my small hands well. He picked out a gun for himself before standing beside me.

"So, when you want to shoot, make sure it's off safety. Line up your target with the barrel, then shoot." He explained, taking a shot. "Your turn."

Aiming the gun, I took it off of safety and attempted to keep it straight in front of me as my anxiety got the best of me. Pulling the trigger, I jumped at the sudden noise and dropped it immediately. Pulling off the glasses and headphones, I began to leave when I felt Yoongi grab my wrist.

"Cambria, it's okay. The first time is always-" he began. "No! I'm never touching that thing again! I don't know why you would even bring me here without telling me!" I yelled at him. "I already fucking told you why! You're lucky I even care enough to even bring you here!" He yelled back. "I'm lucky?!" I spoke in a harsh tone. "I give you everything and you can't even fucking try to do this one, simple thing?!" "Maybe it was a mistake ever being with you... I'm done with this. Find another way to get home, asshole." I said, grabbing his keys and storming out.