7 | 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐬

Third Person POV

Distant, was the only word that could describe Cambria and Yoongi's relationship at the moment. They weren't on speaking terms, but Yoongi couldn't help but let her last statement get to him.

She regretted being with him?

These days he drowned himself with work and rarely returned home anymore. The other members were beginning to notice how the two had drifted apart.

"Hyung, lets take a break. We've been at this for hours." Jungkook said as he stretched his arms out. "You can go. I'll be done soon." He replied lowly.

Not wanting to argue with the older man, Jungkook got up and grabbed his laptop before leaving the office. Yoongi sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair in frustration. Grabbing his phone, he called for Jimin as the man entered his office minutes later.

"Yes, hyung?" Jimin asked approaching his desk. "Have you seen Cambria?" He asked. "Yeah, she's on the front balcony." He answered. "Okay." Yoongi replied. "Are you going to go talk to her?" He asked with a smile on his face. "Mind your business.." He grumbled as Jimin took the que to leave.

The boys had a meeting at the warehouse tonight, it would be to go over deals and numbers. They also were going to discuss the new gang in Miami, which they surprisingly knew nothing about.

"Mail." Jungkook spoke dryly as he came in and placed a few envelopes on his desk and walked out.

With a sigh, Yoongi flipped through them. Mostly bills. However, a handwritten letter had caught his attention... how did anyone even get this address? Tearing it open, he pulled out a piece of paper with writing on it.

'I'm gonna hit you where it hurts...' 

There was a small and distinct logo on the bottom of the note.

This wasn't the first time he'd received a threat in the mail, it didn't surprise him too much. Probably planning to loot one of his warehouses, or to track down one of his shipments.

Nothing he couldn't handle.

Adjusting his suit, he stood up from his chair and walked out of the office, briefcase in hand. Glancing over to the balcony, he saw his girlfriend sitting under the night sky. She looked absolutely... breathtaking. He wished things between them were different, but he understood that it'd take time to fix things. Averting his gaze, he continued his journey down the stairs and out the front door.

"Bye Noona!" He heard the others shout as him and Jin got into the suv.

With everyone in the car, they headed off to the warehouse for their meeting.

"I'm saying, if you guys start monitoring the docks, the feds wouldn't have a clue." Namjoon spoke his opinion.

Hoseok shook his head, clearly disagreeing.

"There's no need, we've never had a problem before." He shrugged him off. "Things never seem to be a problem until they actually happen. It doesn't hurt to prepare for things." He continued.

Jungkook intensely stared at his computer screen as he typed away, clearly interested in something.

"Most of our shipments are by plane anyways, about one fourth of it comes in through the docks, so it's not a big deal." Hoseok spoke. "And I was just getting there... we're getting bigger and bigger everyday, we need to increase our flights." Namjoon proposed. "And how do you suggest we do that?" Jin tapped in. "By adding another terminal in both New York and Miami." Namjoon pitched the idea.

Taehyung nodded before jotting it down in the notebook.

"That may be a useful investment."

The men talked about different topics, pitching new ideas and giving their opinions. This was a ritual at least once a month. It was a time they could come together and think collectively. However, their session was cut short with unsettling news.

"Hyung! Hyung!" Jungkook damn near screamed as he stared at his laptop screen with wide eyes. "What?!" Yoongi erupted back. "The gang, in Miami! I found out who their leader is... I- I have a picture!" He exclaimed. "Well, get your ass over here and show me." Yoongi grumbled.

Setting the laptop in front of Yoongi, the other members gathered around to see their potential threat. Yoongi stared at the screen for a few moments before a look of shock flashed across his face, remembering who the man was.

"What's with the look? You know this bastard?" Jimin spoke up as he glanced at Suga.

On the screen, was a mugshot of the asshole from Miami... Kendrick. He could hardly recognize him, this guy had tattoos and his hair was messy and overgrown, he looked like a criminal, unrecognizable from the well groomed version he'd encountered in Miami.

"And this, this is his gang's sign." Jungkook continued, clicking a few and pulling up a photo.

Yoongi's faced filled with more shock, if possible, as he looked at the familiar sign. Grabbing his briefcase quickly, he flung it open as he pulled out the note he received in the mail earlier to confirm his suspicions. Opening it, his eyes looked at the sign he'd seen earlier and he was right...

'I'm gonna hit you where it hurts..." Jimin read aloud as he eyed the matching sign in the bottom corner. "Hyung... what could he be talking about?" He asked.

Yoongi's mind raced as he thought about all possible scenarios. His gang was pretty successful on its own, he wouldn't need their drugs or money. None of their cars or jets...

The members looked at him expectingly as they waited for their answer.

"He doesn't want drugs, he doesn't want money... so what is it?" Jimin questioned.

Realization soon dawned on him as his stomach dropped and he was filled with unease.

"Cambria."