9 am friday:)

 My phone was buzzing.Christian was texting me saying,These kids on Twitter wanna kill you! and U need to stay inside. I swung my legs off the bed and sat up.I think I might go home.I hopped up and found paper and a pen.

Justin,

 You know I love you.But I can't do this anymore.Christian texted me this morning about your fans wanting to kill me.I'm sorry.I love you Justin Drew:'(

 Charlotte B.

I left it on the bed,packed,and left.I got a the plane with the ticket I was supossed to take with Justin.We landed in Atlanta and Aunt Sandi was there.She drove me home.I had to pick up my stuff from his house."Charlotte?" Ms.Pattie asked when I went to go upstairs,"What are you doing home?"

 "I couldn't take the pressure," I started to cry.She looked at me,"Charlotte,he loves you." I ran to her and hugged her,"I don't like pressure." She hugged me back,"He told me that the first time he saw you he just had to know you.Justin wanted to get to know you,but Caitlin wouldn't let him."

 I cried some more till Ms.Pattie's phone rang. 

Phone covo-

P Hello?

J Mom!

P What?

J She left.

P I know.

J Where is she?If you see her,tell I love her.

P She's here.

J I'm at the airport.Get her to come.

P She won't.

J Mom.Please.Or just get her wait.Oh wait Scooter's here.

P Okay.I'll see if she'll stay.

J Okay bye.Love ya.

P Me too. *click*

Endd

 "Who was that?" I asked when Ms.Pattie came back from the backyard."Scooter," She smiled,"Sit.I wanna talk with you." I smiled and wiped my eyes,"Okay." The door started to open,"Charlotte?!" "Justin?!"

"Baby," He hugged me.I pulled him closer,"I'm sorry.I can't." "Why?"

"Pressure and the feaky exes." 

"Follow me."

 I followed him out to where we sat last weekend in his backyard.

 I sat down and just stared at him."Pressure?" I nodded and cried again.He tryed to hold me,but I backed away.It started to rain.He started crying too.

 Its a big big world

Its easy to get lost in it

You've always been my girl

And i'm not ready to call it quits

We make the sun shine in the moonlight

We can make the gray clouds into blue skies

I know its hard

But baby believe me

That we can go

Nowhere but up

From here

My dear

Baby we can go nowhere but up

Tell me what got to fear

We can take it to the sky past the moon through the galaxy

As long as you're with me

Honestly with the strength of our love

We can go nowhere but up

  He finished,"I wrote it on the way back home.I woke up this morning around ten and found the note.I was heartboken.I packed and ran to catch a plane.Paps asked why you left.I couldn't let you go.Charlotte.I.Love.You."

 I sat and cried in his lap,"I love you too.But-"

 "You can."

 "I can't," I got up and left.He ran after me.I turned around,"What?!" "Charlotte Anne Beadles,I fucking love you.You may be able to deal with pressure,but I can.I love you so much that I can't even explain it," He yelled over the rain.I grabbed his hand and kissed him hard.I pulled back,"I'm sorry." I went back to my house.I cuddled up in my room with a bucket of Ben & Jerry's Dublin Mudslide,my Alabama Crimson Tide blanket,and turned on Lifetime Movie Channel.I cried and cried.Christian came home and came in my room,"Ya'll are done?" "Don't," I mumbled.He climbed on the bed with me and went sleep.It had stopped raining at about one am.I opened my window.

 I love the smell after it rains.I sat down on the sill and cried some more.I saw a balcony on the side of his house.I've seen that before.It's Justin's room.He came out,crying, and sat down and swung his legs."DAMNIT!" He yelled,"Fuck my life.I hate it." I cried harder."Charlotte?" "What?!"

"Hey."

"Hi."

"So."

  I wipped my eyes,"Can I come over?" He nodded.I ran downstairs and flung the door open.I ran upstairs as soon as I opened his door.Ms.Pattie wasn't there.Charity maybe.I got into his room and he was sitting on the bed.I smiled big and ran up to him.He opened his arms."I," He kissed my forehead,"Love," my nose was next,"you."He kissed my lips.I pulled back,"Your lips smell like Dublin Mudslide." He chuckled,"My favorite." "I was eating the same thing earlier," I blushed.His eyes were red,"Hmm.Yours does too.I missed you." "Mhmm," I smelled his neck.Dear Lord he smelled good."I love you," He hugged me.

 "Me too," I mumbled,about to go to sleep.He ajusted himself to press his whole body against me,"Good night." I smiled and placed my head on his chest and fell into sleep.