My Cousin's Best Friend.

• Dedicated to Marcia:) Who kinda went through the same thing,but didn't get a relationship wit

4 years ago December 4th 2006...

"Charlotte Anne Beadles,12,will live with her uncle and aunt,Robert and Sandi Beadles till at the legal age to leave," The judge said."Great," I thought.My life was a disater.My parents are druggies and in jail.I was not their's anymore.Now,I'm Uncle Robbie's and Aunt Sandi's.Same school,different house.

Two months later...

"Charlotte!" Caitlin busted in my basement/room.She had a guy with her."What?!" I pulled my earphones out."This is Justin," She pulled him in."Hi," I put a little attitude in it."Um hi," He laughed.Caitlin and the guy just stood there."What?!" I looked at the both of them.Caitlin,being the bitch she is,"Your name?" "Oh,I'm Charlotte," I waved."Bye!" She ran back up.Weirdo.

The next three years were crazy.Caitlin and Justin were togehter.Then he left.Concerts,interviews,and promotion.Broke up and now Caitlin's a wreck.Then he comes back.She is all over him!I moved from the basement to the room next to Christian's.Me and him got closer.When Caitlin's mean to him,he runs up here and we play my 360 and listen to Lil Wanye.After Caitlin's legs were hurt,I think she went crazy.

Febuary 25 2010

"Charlotte!I hate you!You came into my life and ruined it!Bitch!" Caitlin screamed at me."No need to scream!You are the most bitchiest person.It's not my fault you broke up with Justin!" I cried.As if on cue,he walked in my room.Caitlin knocked over my night stand and tv."GET OUT!" I yelled at them.Caitlin stormed out."Are you okay?" Justin was wide eyed."Yeah," I sighed.I picked up the stuff."Help?" He kneeled down."If you want," I blushed."How come we never saw eachother?" He asked picking up my keys to the house."You were Caitlin's.No talking to you," I told him."Oh,I get it.She was a little bit protective," He nodded.I picked up my tv and made sure it still worked,"So?" "Yeah.Charlotte is your name right?" He asked."Been that way for almost 16 years now," I laughed."When's your birthday?" He mumbled."March 2nd," I put my alarm clock back on my nightstand."Mine's the day before,wanna do something on the third?" He asked me out.Me of all people."Um,I can't," Knowing Caitlin would kill me."Why?I want to do something since,uh,this happened," He shrugged.

"Caitlin would beat me," I whispered."Oh come on," Justin sighed."I'm sorry," I stood up."I won't tell Caitlin," He smiled."No," I sternly said."I'm kidnapping you then," He picked me up."Be that way," I folded my arms."Hey Charlotte!" Christian came in,"I need to get my shirt from Matty.Could you drive me?" "Sup man," Justin put me down to shake Christian's hand."What were you doing with Charlotte?" Christian raised his eyebrows."She doesn't want a date with the Biebs man!" Justin laughed."Dude,she's got a boyfriend," Christian chuckled."Oh," He frowned.

Next Day @ School 

"Kaleb!" I cried.He was cheating on me,right in front of my face.He turned his head,"Charlotte,it's not-" "Yes it is!Kaleb it's Emma Sinclair.You always talk about her!It's over!" I ran out to the front of the high school.Being a somphore wasn't easy."Hey," A guy sat down beside me.Hood pulled up with sunglasses."Hi," I sniffed."What's wrong?"

"My ex."

"What'd he do?"

"Cheated."

"Oh,I'm sorry.Your to beautiful to be cheated on."

"No need and thanks."

"I'm Drew."

"I'm Charlotte," Wait a second.I've heard that voice before."Justin," I sighed."How'd you guess?" He laughed."The voice," I smiled."Wanna get out of school?" He asked."It's my passing period.I have math next!" I babbled."Come on.Just act sick," He smiled."Okay," I gave in.I hated math.Kaleb was in ALL my classes,too."Ms.Tayler?" I moaned."Yes Charlotte?" Ms.Tayler looked up."I'm having really bad cramps.I need to go home," I clutched my lower stomach."Do you need to call anyone?" She looked at her computer,facebook."No'maam.I texted Aunt Sandi," I pouted."Just go on ahead if she's here," She waved me out.She signed me out and went back to facebooking.I walked out and smiled,"It worked!" "Let's go," Justin waved his keys."Where?" I jumped in the front seat."Mall?" He started the car up."Sure," I buckled up.