37.

t h i r t y - s e v e n

Acceptance.

One of the hardest things to do, especially when you don't want to accept the truth about everything. Yet, it is the only way to move on and leave every scar be. Accepting doesn't only mean you've finally let go, it also means that you're ready- ready to start a new chapter in your own book. Acceptance can mend a lot of things, be it a broken heart- or a broken soul.

"Are you sure it's just a 'talk'?"

Jaehyun sighed, "Yes, it's just a talk. Come on, dude."

Yeonjun looks at his boyfriend who was wrapped around his arms before sighing, "Fine, make it quick."

Beomgyu smiled and caresses the yellow haired boy's cheeks before walking with Jaehyun to a near bench, while Yeonjun stood beside the tree with his arms crossed above his chest and a pout.

After taking a sit on the bench, Beomgyu looks at the older, "So, what did you want to say?"

Slowly breathing in some fresh cold air, Jaehyun looks up the blue sky, "I'm transferring schools."

Widening his eyes by surprised, Beomgyu gasps quietly, "Why? When? Where?"

A chuckle escapes the older one's pink lips as he looks at the little one with an amused face, "To start over. Next week. In the U.S," Jaehyun answered, leaning his back against the backrest of the chair.

"Next week? So soon?" Beomgyu frowns, obviously sounding sad over the fact the the very first person who made friends with him is leaving. He wouldn't deny that he actually thought that they could be friends again and start hanging out again too, just like those times back in middle school.

But some things change.

And he has to accept that.

Jaehyun lets out a laugh and ruffles the younger one's crazily soft raven locks, "Don't worry. We'll see each other again soon," He smiles.

"Will you be okay there?" Asked the little one.

"Of course, besides, Yuta will be with me. So, I'm sure I won't starve," Jaehyun joked, earning a smack on the shoulder by Beomgyu who looked at him with furious eyes.

"Be sure to come back," Beomgyu smiled.

"I will, Beom. Take care here, and I hope Yeonjun won't do you wrong like you know who," Jaehyun chuckled as he stood up, burying his hands deep into his pockets.

Nodding, the little one smiles, "Hmm-mm, will do. Take care, Hyung. Oh, and say take care to Yuta-hyung for me too," Beomgyu waved.

Jaehyun nods, "I will," He says. "So, I guess this is good bye?" Jaehyun laughs, and widens his arms, "Can I at least get a hug?"

Pouting his lips, Beomgyu nods, "Of course!"

He jumps into the older one's embrace as he mumbled, "I'll miss you Hyung."

"Me too," Jaehyun tightens the hug, I surely miss this feeling.

Jaehyun finally left with one last smile, Beomgyu heaved a sigh.

"Yah, what was the hug all about?" Yeonjun approaches the little one with brows furrowed.

Beomgyu scoffs and rolled his eyes, "It was just a friendly good bye hug, you jealous lemon head."

"YAH! I AM NOT A LEMON HEAD!" Yeonjun whines, engulfing the little one into a head lock. Beomgyu laughed his heart out, "Nah-uh! You are a lemon head!" He points at the older one's yellow hair.

"Oh, you're really gonna get it," Yeonjun flashes out a cheeky grin that will always drive Beomgyu insane.

Without a warning, Yeonjun started to tickle the little one. Almost loosing his breath because of laughing so hard, Beomgyu tried to shove the older one's hands away from his waist, yet he was too weak from laughing so much.

"S-stop!" Beomgyu laughs, "Stop! I c-can't!"

"Tell me you love me first," Yeonjun smirks as he continued to tickle the little one who was trying so hard to get away from him.

"F-fine! I love you, I love you! Now, stop!" Beomgyu was almost close to tearing up from too much laughing.

Feeling satisfied, Yeonjun stops tickling him and engulfs him in a hug. Their chests pressing against each other, as Yeonjun leans down to kiss the little one's forehead.

"Finally, everything's over. No more problems."

scent.

[ a/n ] : sorry i'm late :(