17.

s e v e n t e e n

It was almost time to go home, their teacher for the last period did not meet them because of an urgent meeting they had to have.

Yeonjun folds the piece of paper to an airplane and smoothly throws it to Beomgyu's desk. The little one quirks a brow, he puts down his book and grabs the paper airplane and unfolds it.

' B - Beautiful

E - Enough

O - Overloaded with cuteness

M - My favorite person!

G - GYUIE SQUISHY

Y - You are worth it 

U - UWU (~ ̄³ ̄)~ '

Beomgyu laughs and bit his lower lip, he felt his cheeks burning, "What is this, Hyung?" He averts his gaze from the paper to look at the yellow haired boy beside him.

The older shrugs cutely as he blinks, "You're cute when you're flustered."

"S-shut up!"

Both of them shared a laugh, Taehyun silently listening to their little chats ; and god, he swears he's about to burst out balls of flame.

He sighs loudly making Beomgyu turning to look at him, Yeonjun noticed it so he immediately cups the younger one's cheeks and made him look at his direction. Beomgyu blinks twice, his mouth pouted because of Yeonjun squishing his cheeks with his hands.

"Never look at anything that only hurts you."

Beomgyu felt his heart pounding loudly inside his rib cage ; was it because of Yeonjun's touch? His sweet voice? The older's stare? Or all of those?

"Guys, I have an announcement!"

All students inside the room turns their attention to Hyunjin who was sitting on top of his desk with his one leg resting on top of his other leg.

"What is it, Hyunjin-Oppa?"

Hyunjin clears his throat with a fist over his mouth before he speaks, "I'll be having a party at my house tomorrow at five in the evening, and all of you are invited!"

Everyone cooed excitingly, Hyunjin threw the best parties among them.

Yeonjun walked with Beomgyu in the halls on their way to the school's gate, "So... are you going to the party?" Yeonjun asks, sliding the straps of his bag over his shoulder and placing his other hand inside his pocket.

Beomgyu thought for a moment ; parties weren't really his things, but there's always a first time in everything.

"Yeah, I guess."

The yellow haired boy smiles, "Do you want me to pick you up?" He asks.

"Really?" Beomgyu's eyes glistens.