18.

e i g h t e e n

Beomgyu and Yeonjun were welcomed with neon lights and loud music as soon as they walked inside Hyunjin's house.

"Are parties always this loud?" Beomgyu mumbles, he couldn't even hear his own voice because of how loud the music was.

In a split of seconds, he felt Yeonjun's hand wrapping around his waist, the older leans down on Beomgyu's ear, "If you feel uncomfortable, we can leave."

The younger blushed, he shakes his head as he looks up at Yeonjun, "It's okay," He mouthed.

And now, they made their was through the crowd—his classmates and some other students from other classes were dancing so lively with alcoholic drinks wrapped around their fingers. The neon lights surrounding them, and the loud bang of music shuffling in the speakers brought rhythm into their bodies.

"Yeonjun! Beomgyu!" Hyunjin calls, "Drink with us!" He shouts whilst raising his glass of alcohol.

Beomgyu was about to sit down on the black leathers covered sofa, when his eyes landed on Taehyun and Huening Kai sitting across him too.

"Wanna drink, Beomgyu?" Minho, Hyunjin's friend, handed him a bottle of an alcohol drink, but Yeonjun just snatched the bottle away from his hands, "No, Gyu. You won't drink."

"But, he's in a party, and drinking is a part of it."

Beomgyu sat down silently on the couch with Taehyun and Huening Kai across him, he flinched when Yeonjun pulls him closer by the waist, "Don't mind them," He whispers near his little ears with his breathy tone.

Yet he can't just ignore them when they were making out in front of him, they were kissing ; and Beomgyu felt a bang in his chest. Even with the eye hurting neon lights running around on the walls and floor, he could still clearly see how Taehyun and Huening Kai were kissing with bottles wrapped around their fingers. How they giggled while kissing, and how Taehyun would constantly glance at Beomgyu every time he parted his lips on Huening Kai's—he felt uneasy.

We never done something like that before...

Beomgyu subconsciously grabbed a bottle of alcohol and pours it down his throat—letting the cold and strong feeling dominate his mouth and throat.

"Gyu, don't—"

"I wanna drink, Jjuni. J-just let me!" Beomgyu chugs down another bottle of alcohol, he couldn't bear it—it was his first time drinking alcohol. But he knew, he needed it so bad right now.

Yeonjun watched Beomgyu as he walks to the dance floor with a new bottle of alcohol in his hands, he was clearly drunk already. He danced his heart out as tears streamed down his face.

Someone suddenly walks to him and pulled him by the waist, slowly sliding down the strap of Beomgyu's overalls, "H-hey, who are y—"

The guy fell down on his side when Yeonjun punched, he grabs Beomgyu by the waist—pulling him away from the crowded floor.

"Jjuni! Let go~" Beomgyu tried to escape from Yeonjun's grip, but the older one just hissed and carries him over his shoulder.

"Yah! Put me down~"

Yeonjun slowly dropped Beomgyu on top of the kitchen counter, and stood in between the younger one's legs.

Beomgyu chugs down the alcohol, but Yeonjun took the drink away, "Jjuni! Give it back!"

Yeonjun pulls the drink behind his back, the younger leaned in to reach it but he ended up wrapping his arms around Yeonjun's neck, staring deeply into his brown eyes.

The younger hics, "Gyu wanna prove that he can do that too like Huening Kai!" He half shouted with dreamy eyes.

"Prove what?" Yeonjun arcs a brow.

Beomgyu stared at him ; slowly leaning in to close the gaps between their lips. Yeonjun could feel his heart beating so fast, because Beomgyu's face was getting nearer and nearer. And in a matter of seconds...

They finally kissed.

Their lips in sync, Yeonjun pulls him closer by his waist without parting their lips. The kiss felt so good, was Beomgyu finally giving in? Will he love again? Trust again?

Sike.

Beomgyu pulls away from the kiss and looks at Taehyun in shock, the boy was looking at them the entire time, "H-hyunnie, it's not what you think," The dark haired boy says in between hiccups.

"What?" Taehyun arcs a brow.

"Beommie will never l-like anyone else, except for H-hyunnie!" It was obvious that he was still drunk.

Yeonjun felt a sting on his chest.

Taehyun shrugs, "You're drunk," He sighs and leaves the kitchen.

"Hyun—" He covered his mouth with his hand, he felt sick, like he wanted to vomit.

He hops down the kitchen counter and runs to the bathroom, leaving Yeonjun in tears.

scent.

[ a/n ] :