20.

t w e n t y

Beomgyu went to class all drowsy because of the party ; his hair was messy, his uniform wasn't neat, and he looked so sleepy.

He lazily sits on his chair and rested his arms and head on the table, slowly closing his eyes after.

"Hyung? Are you okay?" Jeongin asks, kneeling down beside the little one.

A soft hum escapes Beomgyu's mouth, "My head hurts..."

Moments later, the sweet aroma of coffee reached his nose. He looks up and saw a cup of hot coffee placed on his table.

"Drink it," Jeongin flashes out a smile.

"You didn't have to, Jeongin..."

Jeongin shakes his head, "Oh! It's not from me, though."

Beomgyu quirks a brow and grabs the cup of coffee, "Huh? Then who is it from, then?"

The other male points at Yeonjun with his eyes silently, then there it was again, the erratic beating of Beomgyu's heart. He inhales deeply and looks down at the coffee, letting its sweet smell linger trough his nose.

Yeonjun side glances the little one, watching him take little sips of the coffee and smiles right after.

How could he look so cute just by drinking a coffee?

Honestly, Beomgyu was driving Yeonjun insane. He loves every single thing the little one does, even the smallest things—even the simple gestures could have him end up hyperventilating.

Even now that Beomgyu looked like a mess, he still found him stunning and adorable.

So fucking adorable.

Morning classes were over and it was finally lunch time.

The little one tried to approach Yeonjun, but he seemed to be ignoring his presence.

What's wrong with Jjuni today?

Then he remembered he was drunk last nigh, damn shit, did I do something wrong last night? He panics. Anxiously biting his nails whilst trying to remember, at least, one tiny thing that happened last night.

Beomgyu runs down the stairs, eaggered to find his Hyung and say sorry to him— even though he doesn't know if he really did do something wrong.

If only you knew, my little one.

On his way down the stairs he suddenly bumps into Huening Kai, he bows and was about to leave when the younger spoke.

"Beomgyu-Hyung," Huening Kai calls, not even turning around to look at the older one.

Beomgyu halts, gripping harder on the stairs support.

"Y-yeah?"

"Why are you still chasing after Taehyun?" They both turned to look at each other, "Damn. You kissed another guy then suddenly apologized to my boyfriend? Are you nuts or something?" Huening Kai laughs dryly.

Beomgyu widens his eyes, "W-what? I did that? When?!"

Huening Kai rolls his eyes, "Last night at Hyunjin-Hyung's party."

"What?! Who did I kiss?!" Beomgyu could feel his heart beating nervously.

"Yeonjun-Hyung. Funny, I even saw him crying after you left him."

A gasp escapes the little one's mouth, knowing clearly why Yeonjun was avoiding him now. He runs off leaving Huening Kai all confused, Beomgyu tried to search for Yeonjun.

But instead, he found himself being pinned on the wall.

"You... You're the reason why Jaehyun-Oppa is absent today!" A girl yells at him, her hands landing on her lips as her eyebrows furrowed.

"W-what?"

The girl scoffs and brushes her blonde hair to the side, "Don't play dumb with me, you whore!"

"B-but I'm not..."

"Well, if you're serious then I'll tell you. Yeonjun-Oppa beat up Jaehyun-Oppa, because of you last night at Hyunjin-Oppa's party!"

The girl slaps him hard, even sending his glasses off his face.

"Whore!"

She was about to slap him again when someone grabbed her wrist, "Y-yeonjun-Oppa..."

Yeonjun looks at her, shooting daggers with his eyes, "Fuck off."

The girl runs off leaving Beomgyu and Yeonjun alone in the halls. The younger one sniffs, he was about to bend down and grab his glasses when Yeonjun beat him to it.

He wipes Beomgyu's tears away with his thumb and puts his glasses on, he brushes the younger's hair, fixes his necktie, and blazer.

"There," Yeonjun smiles warmly.

Beomgyu could feel his lungs giving out, he wanted to scream and run around the whole campus.

"Jjuni, why are you avoiding me?"

Yeonjun frowns and looks lifelessly at the little one, "I am not avoiding you."

Beomgyu pouts and stomps his feet, "You are to!"

Silence enveloped them as they stared at each other's eyes.

"Is it because of Taehyun?" Beomgyu purses his lips. Yeonjun widens his eyes, "W-what?"

"Hyung, I didn't mean what I said to Hyunnie. Most importantly, I don't feel sorry for k-kissing you..."

Yeonjun looks down on his feet as he pockets his hands, "But you still love him, right?"

Beomgyu opens his mouth, yet no words came out. He didn't know the answer to that question—was he still in love with the person who broke him?

"Silence means yes," Yeonjun sighs and leaves Beomgyu alone on the halls.

The little one was left confused, what's wrong with him?

scent.