19.

n i n e t e e n

After washing his mouth, Beomgyu wiggly walks out of the bathroom. Still feeling dizzy.

He bumps into someone and he ended up sitting on the floor while leaning his back on the wall, "S-sorry..."

The boy bends down to look at Beomgyu with a smirk ; he runs his fingers on Beomgyu's cheek, to his lips, down to his neck. He leans closer to the little one's ear, "Looks like no one's here to protect you."

Beomgyu let's out a hic, "H-huh...?"

Jaehyun pulls him up and forcibly drags him, "Y-yah... let me go!" The younger tried to pull away.

But Jaehyun ignored him and carried him over his shoulder, then hardly slaps Beomgyu's behind, "Ow!" The little one whines, weakly throwing punches at Jaehyun's back.

They went upstairs and in to one of the guest rooms, Jaehyun closes the door and lays the little on the soft bed then hovers on top of him, "You look so cute, damn."

Meanwhile, Yeonjun was looking extra grumpy on his seat. His arms crossed over his chest, his legs in a number four, and intensely staring at who knows what.

"Yeah, Beomgyu looked so cute tonight. I've never seen him go to parties before."

"Dude, he looked so... ugh! I just wanna kiss his entire being."

Yeonjun clenches his fist.

"It was a bummer though, someone's already got him."

Yeonjun suddenly felt his adrenaline hyping up and looks at them, eyes widened. He stands up and walks to them, "Who the fuck got Beomgyu?"

The two boys flinched and looks up the yellow haired boy standing in front of them, "U-uh... I-I saw Jaehyun carrying him u-upstairs..."

"FUCKING SHIT!" Yeonjun cussed, he was about to leave but then he shots a glare at the boys again, "Don't you ever talk lewd things about my Beomgyu, dick head."

He rushes upstairs, holding in his anger by clenching both of his hands into a fist. 

He opens a door and was met by two guys making out, Yeonjun immediately blushed, "Oh shit, I'm sorry!" He shuts the door while panting.

That was uncalled for, He blinks twice.

"J-jaehyun, let go!"

Yeonjun's face darkens yet again, he approaches the next door, hearing Beomgyu's whines.

"I-I'm sorry, but please stop it!"

The yellow haired boy kicks the door open ; he saw Jaehyun holding both of the little one's shoulders, Jaehyun was shouting things at Beomgyu- and it made the little one cry.

"You fucking jerk!" Yeonjun stomps his way to them and pulled Jaehyun away from Beomgyu and threw him on the floor.

Yeonjun sits on top of Jaehyun to stop him from standing up and threw multiple punches on his face, his eyes flaming in madness.

"You. Fucking. Ass. Hole," Yeonjun ending each word with a punch. A hard punch.

Jaehyun was already close to blacking out, but Yeonjun didn't have any mercy.

"Jjuni, stop!" Beomgyu pulls the older away by hugging his waist from behind, "Stop please, you're gonna kill him!"

Yeonjun stands up while breathing hard, he points his index on Jaehyun, "Stay the fuck away from him or I'll definitely won't think twice of punching your gums out."