kaira's Marriage (Part:2)

Mehendi,

It's their Mehendi after their haldi.

They both were made to sit in the centre. Naira's Mehendi was done and also it was dried.

Kartik's pov

"Naira"

"Hmm"

"Mere haath m apna naam likh do"I said while holding Mehendi. She looked at me amazed.

"Pr kartik,koi zrurat nhi h"

"Kyu nhi h,Tumne bhi to likhwaya h mera naam"

"Maine likhwa liya na toh wo bahut hai,tumhe ye krne ki zrurat nhi"

"Naira, Mai bhi likhwana chahta hu, please likh do na"

She was still not convinced.

"Ab mere dil pr tumhara naam to likha hi hua h,agar haath pr bhi likhwa lunga to kya ho jayega, please mera bahot man h.. please"

She took the mehendi and wrote her name on my hand. We both joined our hands and saw our names written in our hands. I realized the names were earlier only in our hands written by god but we couldn't see it and took this much time to realize but now everything is crystal clear. That we are made for each other and we were only the missing piece in each others lives.

While I was thinking all this,I realized naira kissed me on the cheek without anyone's notice.

How is she becoming so daring day by day?

but still I am liking this bold Naira,no actually loving her this bold behaviour.

"Waise,tum achanak se itni bold kab se ho gyi?" I asked her

"Jab se tum mile" she said genuinely looking in my eyes directly with a wide smile on her face.

And I knew it what she meant. She was overwhelmed. Her eyes were saying it all. These eyes always pour their heart out even if she doesn't say anything.

I hugged her feeling her in my embrace. Everytime,I hug her,touch her. It takes me to whole diff world where I can imagine her and me. Only two of us living happily with each other. Pulling each others leg, laughing on silly jokes, sitting on the bed watching movies with each other in arms.

Our world,Our beautiful world.

***********************

Naira's pov

We were hugging each other, enjoying the warmth,the happiness and the love. Tears slipped from my eyes. I used to believe that the happiness won't knock on my door but here I am getting this much happiness. I am getting married to a man who loves me so much. How could I get so lucky?

His every gesture touches my heart. Everything which he does to me gives me so much happiness and he always makes me fall for him more and more.

I don't think,Our love will ever get decrease.Rather it will increase day by day,min by min and second by second.

" I love you Kartik" i said

"I love you too Naira" he said with genuine smile.

His every smile,every action brings a current in my whole body. Gives me goosebumps.

We enjoyed rest of our Mehendi and then went to our home.

*****************
Still Naira's pov.

It was night and a last night in my home,with my mumma papa. I talked and enjoyed with them to the fullest the whole night.

I came in my room to sleep but the sleep was far away from my eyes. Tears were rolling down my eyes but still the pain of separation from them was not getting less. It was pricking my heart. Yeah,I am excited to become Naira kartik Goenka and to live with my Kartik but still I will have to leave my Mumma papa.