Their new lives!!

It was raining. The sweet earthy smell spread all around. Water droplets hanging on the leaves. Cool air kissing the People and giving a new hope,new excitement and new energy to them.

In a Villa, A girl sitting on the bed when saw that it's raining. She rushed to the window and halted for a moment before the window and then abruptly closed it. She leaned on that windowsill and closed her eyes and some moments came rushing to her mind. Pain clearly evident on her face. A lone tear escaped her eyes. she opened her eyes. Hatred,Hurt and Anger visible in her eyes.

***********************

On the other hand, A boy is seen jogging. When it starts raining, he let the droplets touch his skin. He spreads his hand to enjoy the small water droplets as some beautiful memories surrounds his mind. He closes his eyes to enjoy those memories with a wide smile on his face.

***********************
The same girl comes in living room of her villa.

"Chitti uncle, coffee and newspaper please- She said with a soft tone.

She was sitting on the couch lost in her thoughts.

"Naira beta,ye lijiye aapki coffee and ye rha aapka newspaper"-A person in his 40s offered her coffee and the newspaper smiling at her.

Naira took them and asked-
"Chitti uncle,papa aur mumma kahan hai. I mean khi dikh nhi rhe. Maine unhe subah se nhi dekha."

"Beta,wo Naitik Sir to office chale gye subah subah aur Akshara Ma'am apni friend ki beti ki shaadi m gyi h,unhone aapko kal bataya to tha."

"Oh! sorry uncle,Main bhul gyi"

"Beta,Mai vegetables lene jaa rha hu,tab tak tum apni coffee pilo. Fresh fresh vegetables se khana banaunga!"

"Ok,Uncle"

After chitti uncle leaves,Naira drinks her coffee while taking the newspaper and turning it.

When She sees the very first page of The newspaper. Her eyes caught a headline.

"Goenka hotels proved them as the best hotels in India. See how?"-The headline says.

Her eyes turned cold after looking at this. Anger, hatred,hurt and pain can be seen in her eyes.

She put her empty cup on the table and took hold of the newspaper in both her hands and tears it. Tears continuously rolling down her cheeks. Then she made a ball of that newspaper and threw it on the floor still crying, sobbing as the pain increases more and more.

She says with a voice full of hatred-"I hate goenkas.I bloody hate them." And starts crying more loudly.

*********************
On the other hand,the same boy is seen getting ready. Just then someone called him.

"Kartik,jaldi kro beta,aaj bahot important meeting hai. Hum late nhi ho skte."

"Aa rha hu papa,do min bas"

Then kartik took a picture frame which was kept on the table.

"Naira,Main office(hotel) jaa rha hu. Har roz ki tarah mujhe aaj bhi hope h ki tum mujhe mil jaogi. 5 saal se Har roz yhi hope lekar uthta hu par" A lone tear escaped his eyes.

"But I know tum mujhe jald hi milogi or jab milogi na I will never let you go away from me."

"I love you Naira " and then he kisses her picture and went to his work.

**************
Naira got ready and then she also went to her office unaware of the happenings which are soon going to held.

**************
Hey guys,I know that this is a very short chapter but it's just an introductory part of their new lives.
Let me know about your views about it
**************.
Do read pyaar k liye,My Sunshine and saathiya ..

And also do follow shailjamanya05. She is an amazing writer and an amazing person.

************
Thank you♥️
Bhumi ❤️