Kaira's Marriage (Part:1)

Engagement day,

Kartik was already ready as he was so excited for it.

After some time,The goenkas went to Singhania Sadan as the engagement would take place there.

Kartik entered in Singhania Sadan and his eyes started searching her among the people but got disappointed as he couldn't find her.

Kartik's pov
I was searching her but wasn't able to find her. Maybe,she is getting ready but just then I felt like she is near me and my eyes unconsciously looked up only to be met by hers. She was coming down with her two sisters by her side  and she was looking so gorgeous in that pink lehanga.

blush crept on her cheeks because of my continuous staring but I can't help myself man when she is looking so stunning. She was on her last step quite near me. I forwarded my hand not breaking the eyelock. She gently kept her hand in mine,while I held her hand softly yet firmly.

When she kept her hand in mine. The feeling was so amazing,so beautiful. It felt,she is mine, only mine. Indeed she is mine and I am hers for good!!

We both met a lot of people,while we were still holding hands trying to believe that It's our engagement.

After sometime,

We were called on the stage,we went as it was ring ceremony's time.

I took the ring and slid that in her ring finger,so did she. At that time,I felt responsible. When I realized my love for her ,I felt responsible but this time I felt that a life is going to connect with me, everything which I will do will effect her,I felt more responsible. While All were clapping,I interlocked my fingers with hers and saw the same feeling in her eyes. We both looked in each others eyes and promised each other that we will go through every thick and thin together. Always together.

**************
Still Kartik's pov.
All were busy in stuffing food🤷 as if they are only here to do this. I remembered that I was angry at Naira so thought to continue that game. Well it's a game for me,I also want to see how my to be wife will manofy me.

She was standing right behind me.

'kartik'- she said

I ignored her.

"Kartik..suno" she said again.

I ignored her and went away from there. Like this,I ignored her many times.

Now,I was going outside as I have a call to attend. Just then I felt a pull.

I saw the person who pulled me. It was my to be wife,My naira.

Wait,what is she doing?

"Kartik,abhi bhi naraaz ho"

"Naira, please chodo"

"Nhi,chodhne k liye thodi na pakda h"

"Please chodho,mujhe kaam h"- I said taunting her as I emphasized the words 'kaam h'

She held her ears

"Maaf krdo na, please " she said making a puppy face.

Arrey if she will pull up this puppy face then how will I try to be angry but still I tried to ignore her and didn't see her puppy face. If I will see then I will surely melt.

"Kartik, please man jao na"

She said again but then got silent after sometime.

Just then,I felt something wet on my cheek and realized she kissed me,yeah on cheeks but still. She kissed me.

But I wanted more so I didn't melt or at least tried not to Melt.

But then she kissed me on another cheek and pulled me by my collar so that I can face her and kissed my forehead.

"Sorry,she said hoping that I will forgive her and she was right

"Arrey ye sorry worry chodho"

"To tumne mujhe maaf kr diya"

"Wo to kabka kr diya tha"

"Haww and I was worried ki tum gussa"

I shushed her by keeping my finger on her lips.

I pulled her closer to me by holding her waist, removed my finger from her lips and  was about to capture her lips that someone called her.

"Aayi!!" She said.

"Saare mere pyaar k dushman h"-I murmured.

" Bye kartik" she said with a teasy glint.

She pushed me and got free from my hold and went away.

"Naira"I said disappointed.

Just then,She came running to me and hugged me tightly.

Naira's pov

I went away but a thought came in my mind,I realized something and ran to him,to my kartik and hugged him.

He is the person who has given the love to my deprived heart. Who has brought my happiness back. Who has loved me truly and deeply. I feel blessed and lucky to have him. He didn't demand anything. How can someone be so caring,so loving.

I love him.

"I love you" -I said

"I love you too"- he said

"Thank you kartik"I said as I was overwhelmed because of his unconditional love while my eyes filled with tears of happiness.

He kissed my eyes as he could understand me. He always understands me every if I don't say anything.

Why does he love me so much?

I asked him the same question as I really wanted to know.

"Because you deserve love and my heart worships you" he answered with utmost love and adoration and I hugged him again tightly not Letting him go anywhere away from him.

Thank you god for making us meet, thank you so much.I thanked god and absorbed all the love and  the warmth he provided.

******************
Hey guys,do read pyaar k liye,My sunshine and Humara Aashiyana.

And do follow shailjamanya05 !!

Thank you ❤️❤️