A millionaire

The staff in the hotel is very busy as today goenka family, their owner's family is coming to have their dinner there and to Naira's badluck,her shift is in that time slot that means she will be working in serving them.

N(talking to herself and while doing work) : Naira just calm down,itna mat dar Kuch nhi hoga..ok..take a deep breath. Everything will be fine!

After sometime,

G:Naira, are you sure ?..I mean ki tu koi bahana bana kr leave le le.

N:nhi gayu,I can't do that. Mujhe paiso ki bahut zarurat h..agr ye kaam nhi kiya to apne papa ki surgery kaise krva paungi

G:ok..so chal..and take care

N: hmm ..ok ..now I will just focus on my work

Soon,they leave to do their work.

**************************
Kartik's pov

We all enter in our hotel (we in the sense me and my whole goenka family). Then I took a seat to have my dinner. Food is arranged on the table. Well ,It looks delicious and I am hungry too as I was busy working so I didn't have proper food whole day but I can't just fill my mouth with it.
Gosh!I am a millionaire, I can't do that. I will be considered as Mannerless. You all think, being a millionaire is so good,no problems but no this is not the case, We have to do the things sometimes we don't want to do!!. Well leave that shit!..oh I forgot to introduce myself,See It happens with me when I think about my problems.

So I am kartik goenka, A millionaire. Well I am not just a millionaire but people consider it so important and precious that...Well leave it. I have recently done hotel management,as you know we have many branches ,so my father(Manish goenka) will give any one of them to me to handle .so It was must to do that. Since childhood ,I am seeing my father working in the hotels ,managing it. He taught me how to manage the hotels since childhood. So It's not difficult for me. It's easy for me like cake walk. Someone interrupted my thoughts, I turn to look at that person.

She is Naira, Naira singh ..umm..yes Naira singhania, She is a waitress in our this branch. She is beautiful ...oh!I don't mean it that way.. but the thing is She is really beautiful!!. She has heart shaped lips. She has long silky hairs which she has tied in bun. She has beautiful and expressive eyes but something in them I can't figure it out. I think pain, suffering something like that. Well I should not think like this.

She interrupted me again.

N:sir ,do u want this?

She asked me that if I want cholle chawal. I love eating cholle chawal so I nodded in affirmative and she served me carefully and then left to ask others.

Then I see her walking towards my younger brother shubham and asking the same. Now I know what's gonna happen.

Shubham nodded in affirmative and when Naira was serving him. He knowingly threw the plate and smirked and then shouted at her.

Shubham: wth!!..I said you to give me ..and you threw that plate. Thank god! This plate didn't fall on me..warna meri dress gandi ho jati..or ye kach bhi lg jata. You cheap lady!! I know ye tumne kyu kiya you are jealous of us that we are rich and you are so called poor.

N:but sir I didn't do anything.

S:just shut up!!...now clean that shit which is on the floor and don't show your face to me again.

N:I am really sorry sir..(her tears roll down on her cheeks)

S:just go..

N:but sir

S: I said just go!!

Papa interrupted him in between.

Papa: shubham..now be quiet .. don't shout and have your dinner !!..

S:but papa..she (cut off by papa)

P:I know who is at fault .so you better be quiet and have your dinner and naira you go and send someone else to serve.

N:ok sir (I saw her, she was still sobbing. I felt bad for her)

Now,you must be thinking that why I didn't stop shubham. Actually,the thing is he is not at fault. He has been given every luxury and has been taught by the society that poors have no value..they are good for nothing! And we should not respect them.
I don't think the same..I consider them as human beings and respect them but being rich,I can't take their side because this society does not allow me. I can't listen to their problems, can't sympathise them as I am rich.. that's why, sometimes I don't like to be rich. I think It takes away humanity. Well leave it.

Soon, we have dinner and went to our villa (goenka villa)..
I went to my bedroom and slept thinking about this injustice.

******************
Naira's pov

After that incident, I left for my home. Not home It was a house which does not provide me any protection,love, affection and care but it listens to my pain. My home is my parents but I can't go to them and express my pain and absorb their love and care for me. I will have to be strong and work hard for my parents and I will do that. I have also decided to do one more job other than a waitress that is of dance teacher. Yes,I have decided to teach dance also. I know that will be hectic but I don't care!!

But still my heart pains and longs for love but..

Pov ends
******************
Naira sleeps crying in her so called house hoping that next day will bring something good for her.

****************That's all for today....

And guys do read kaira ffs written by shailjamanya05 and do follow her.